Turn on thread page Beta

How to sell a bag that nobody wants. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bslforever)
    Do you take paypal?
    I take PayPal.
    I take it hard, and I take it fast.

ReputationRep:
    just keep it and never use it, it's only £15 at the end of the day, and your grandmother probably put some thought into it, so just pretend you like and use it.

ReputationRep:
    First of all you need to take a better picture. Don't put it against a background it clashes with. Maybe find a model you can chav up a bit and put it on her arm. Or at least don't put it next to the current carpet
    Next describe it better. Even if it's the same description in better font. Basically make it look better.

Also if you're having no luck on ebay, try amazon and also preloved. Preloved is a website for 2nd hand goods but you might find someone on there willing to pay a bit of money for it.

ReputationRep:
    No one is ever going to pay £15 for that on ebay. Put it on for like £2.50 or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain Nebula)
    I take PayPal.
    I take it hard, and I take it fast.
    I never wanted to take paypal, but it teamed up with Ebay - i feel so violated.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.