Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know where I can get them from? Only need cheap one's for work!
    Can't seem to find them anywhere. I did have 3 which were mens from Matalan but they don't seem to have them anymore!

My 3 t-shrits have turned pink in the wash :mad: So really need to get some fast!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holamigo)
    Anyone know where I can get them from? Only need cheap one's for work!
    Can't seem to find them anywhere. I did have 3 which were mens from Matalan but they don't seem to have them anymore!

My 3 t-shrits have turned pink in the wash :mad: So really need to get some fast!
    Have you tried Primark? Or..

http://www.polo-shirts.co.uk/Womens+...FV1d4wod2VuThg

:p:

Now, about your sig. Josh Holloway :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    Sports Direct?

ReputationRep:
    If you're thin, you can get childrens school ones in most supermarkets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oodalallyoodalally)
    If you're thin, you can get childrens school ones in most supermarkets.

well i'm about size 10-12. Don't think they would fit me some how lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taperjeangirl!)
    Have you tried Primark? Or..

http://www.polo-shirts.co.uk/Womens+...FV1d4wod2VuThg

:p:

Now, about your sig. Josh Holloway :jiggy:

I did find that site when I searched in google but i've never heard of it before so weren't sure!

Can you order stuff online for primark? because my nearest one is like an hour and half away!

hmm i know Josh Holloway :yep: is rather nice isn't he!:p: haha.

ReputationRep:
    I always bought my PE shirts at tesco and i was size 12. Might be worth a try if you need one today as they'll be open.

ReputationRep:
    I did find that site when I searched in google but i've never heard of it before so weren't sure!

Can you order stuff online for primark? because my nearest one is like an hour and half away!

hmm i know Josh Holloway :yep: is rather nice isn't he!:p: haha.
    Hmm I don't think you can order online for Primark, no. You could try having a look in some school uniform shops? A lot of schools use polo shirts with their PE kit Or a sports-wear shop maybe? Next and places like that could do men's ones too.

EDIT: American Apparel? They'd probably be about £20 in there though.

EDIT: http://store.americanapparel.co.uk/q412w.html?cid=199

make that £28 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oodalallyoodalally)
    I always bought my PE shirts at tesco and i was size 12. Might be worth a try if you need one today as they'll be open.
    Oooo Thanks, I will try there!

ReputationRep:
    yeah they would age 14 is like a size fourteen nowadays, what with fat children and all that. try :P

ReputationRep:
    GAP.
    They're like £5/8.
    Fit is good as well.

EDIT- You're a girl oops

ReputationRep:
    I always get the ladies fitted polo shirts since the fitting is much better as apposed to getting the usual unisex polo t shirt which are meant for men but women have to wear them. Our University if they want womens cut pique top then we buy it from Ladies Polo Shirts they have a nice range just for us women and they are cheap as well.

The problem with Primark and GAP stuff is that you never get the full colour choice especially colours like hot pink

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.