Turn on thread page Beta

Good looking girls can always get a boyfriend. How true? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sam89)
    Aww, he didn't deserve you anyway if he left you for someone else. We've all been there hun, including me, but one day you'll find the right person :hugs:
    Awh, thank you :hugs:. That means a lot:yep: . <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharlieBee_90)
    STFU freckles are hot.

It's not true though, not for every good looking girl.
    I agree on both counts.

Also, I think you're the first person from Brunel that I've come across on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    I agree on both counts.

Also, I think you're the first person from Brunel that I've come across on here.
    There are a few of us! Are you a fellow Brunelian? If so we need to get you acquainted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    What planet are you living on? :dry:
    The majority of relationships are based on physical attraction, being attractive is exactly why someone's going to fancy them! Even the worst personality in a really attractive body will easily find a boyfriend. It's just the harsh reality of it, as much as people would like to think otherwise.
    Well there's a difference between attraction and actually having a boyfriend (i.e. something at least over a couple of months!) - pretty girls will probably have plenty of attraction from random people, but even to have some degree of compatibility is dependent on many other factors.
    Plenty of people have been physically attracted to me or I have had extremely close friendships with them, although never the two together which is why I've never had a boyfriend.
    Some people just have 'it' which means they attract plenty of attention regardless of looks, even if 'it' might mean being easy in some cases.

ReputationRep:
    They can always get a boyfriend true, but same to a manwhore. He can always get girlfriend if he lowers his standards.

But do these people want to... NO!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 3, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.