Turn on thread page Beta

Just from reading this, what do you think of this girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    The girl talking:

"Come on." He leans down, presses his mouth against my ear so I can feel his breath and smell the beer he's been drinking. "Your friend can come aswell." What's really strange is, I feel so removed from the whole situation. I'm standing in a hot and sweaty pub next to a man who has his hands on my breasts and I feel like I'm not even there. I could go into the toilets with him now and we could **** or I could go outside for a cigarette, but either way I would feel the same inside. A sort of detached calmness. Somebody could walk through the doors now and threaten to kill everyone in the room and I still wouldn't feel anything.

ReputationRep:
    I think she has serious issues

ReputationRep:
    Issues.

ReputationRep:
    Talking abouty the songs on her iPod:

The Corrs come on and suddenly, very suddenly, I don't merely have irish grandparents; I'm half Irish, and I'm proudly aware of my freckles and my red hair - thanks Mummy. Maybe I should change my surname to my mother's maiden name (and no, I'm not exaggerating the type of thoughts I have to prove my point.) O'Brien - how suitably Irish. But, wait. Wait.
    The Specials: my dad taking me to Brick Lane on Sundays, my cousins' staffy, pie and mash (he only took me to brick lane about twice, and i don't like pie and mash - i hate it, in fact) but for the duratin of the song, that's my childhood. English and proud. Yeah mate. AVE IT!

ReputationRep:
    I think she's probably lost the ability to experience life in its human condition.

ReputationRep:
    Goth Slut?

ReputationRep:
    Attention seeking tbh. The amount of times I've heard dramatic yet so empty words come out of a girls mouth is unbelievable. She wants to be perceived as a cool, intellectual, mysterious adult, when in real life, she's just as pretentious as everyone else, even though she tries to disguise it. If you know what to look for, and how people operate, it's blatantly obvious what they are thinking/what their motives are.

ReputationRep:
    On drugs?

ReputationRep:
    I personally think this girl has went through a traumatic issue...
    Either that or she's completely lost her way in life and her mind has totally shut down in order to prevent her from realising how wrong things are going...
    It's called denial (to some extent).

ReputationRep:
    poser.

(Original post by theBOON)
    Goth Emo Slut?
    This

ReputationRep:
    Depersonalization disorder?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    Attention seeking tbh. The amount of times I've heard dramatic yet so empty words come out of a girls mouth is unbelievable. She wants to be perceived as a cool, intellectual, mysterious adult, when in real life, she's just as pretentious as everyone else, even though she tries to disguise it. If you know what to look for, and how people operate, it's blatantly obvious what they are thinking/what their motives are.
    The man in your signature reminds me of the king from disney's cinderella.

ReputationRep:
    Good to see I'm not the only one missing something here.... :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Attention seeking.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.....

:erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AccioJellyBean)
    Issues.
    i watched the video of you opening some train tickets or something. it was ****.

ReputationRep:
    Sylvia Plath wannabe :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Depersonalization disorder?
    DepersonaliSation.

ReputationRep:
    Qué?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.