Turn on thread page Beta

What hobbies/jobs/careers/pastimes are sexy for a girl? watch

So I have a new sexy boyfriend who is a military policeman, he plays piano, he irons and cooks, drives, works out and plays sports.
    Other than school and seeing friends and clubbing...I don't really do anything!
    Going out with him has made me realise it would be nice to have a more varied lifestyle and preferably involving things that are appealing- I find all of the things he does really sexy. But the problem is, they seem quite masculine as in the gym and sports side of thing. I do plan to join a gym just so I can keep fit, now I have the motivation to do so, but I'd like to do some more things.

So my question is the thread title

ReputationRep:
    slamming your head on your keyboard. preferably 15-25 times a day.

helps with not asking such retarded questions.

ReputationRep:
    :lolwut:

Poledancing, I guess. Ironing naked?

Just a hint: Wouldn't it be better to do something you're actually interested in rather than something just to be perceived as sexy? The depth of some people's character amazes me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    slamming your head on your keyboard. preferably 15-25 times a day.

helps with not asking such retarded questions.

well that was pleasant.
    arent you a lovely individual.

ReputationRep:
    Um...

You're planning to choose your hobbies based on what you think guys will find attractive? Seriously? Just go with something that sounds fun. I'd much rather a girl be passionate about a hobby, even if it's something that I don't think is particularly sexy (within reason: if her hobby is, like, jihad or something, I'm gone), than have her do things that bore the crap out of her just to score points. Shows she has a life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    well that was pleasant.
    arent you a lovely individual.
    i am not
    never said i am

It's not like that!
    I want some new hobbies.
    But obviously I don't want them to put him off...
    I used to play the flute but I can't afford to buy one at the moment. I doubt that's incredibly sexy though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    he irons

Lol.

Seriously, you have no hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    I think a girl who dances (like at some sort of members club or something) can be pretty hot.

ReputationRep:
    Do what you like. Passions are sexy.

ReputationRep:
    It's not like that!
    I want some new hobbies.
    But obviously I don't want them to put him off...
    I used to play the flute but I can't afford to buy one at the moment. I doubt that's incredibly sexy though.
    Eh, I actually find musical talent kinda hot. Maybe I'm just crazy, though.

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like you're doing enough things already. you go to school, go clubbing with your friends, you have a new boyfriend and you're going to the gym. what else do you want? :s

ReputationRep:
    you are seriously basing your life on what some dudes on TSR find sexy?
    http://i46.tinypic.com/2hxr7cx.gif

ReputationRep:
    I usually find having any sort of will or independence at all pretty attractive.

(Original post by Playboy King)
    I think a girl who dances (like at some sort of members club or something) can be pretty hot.
    Yeah this is the kind of thing that I was expecting to be suggested.
    But I really couldn't think of anything else.

Urf okay, if you don't have anything nice to say...
    I was just curious. Because the things that he does inside and outside of work make me more attracted to him. So I wanted to know what the feminine equivalents were...

ReputationRep:
    Now, I'm not a guy, but...

Air hostess? Possibly? For sexiest job...

Apart from that, dance classes would probably be what you're looking for.

Or cooking classes. That sounds pretty random, I know, but having a girlfriend who's a really good cook would probably be pretty nice for your boyfriend. (lol I just read over that and it might sould like I'm being sexist against my own gender. I've just always found that guys I've dated would like it when I made the effort to make them something nice)

ReputationRep:
    Urf okay, if you don't have anything nice to say...
    I was just curious. Because the things that he does inside and outside of work make me more attracted to him. So I wanted to know what the feminine equivalents were...
    If you found out (obviously he isn't but just pretend) he was doing all these things just to look sexier, would you still find them as attractive?

(Original post by Angela_Beth)
    Now, I'm not a guy, but...

Air hostess? Possibly? For sexiest job...

Apart from that, dance classes would probably be what you're looking for.

Or cooking classes. That sounds pretty random, I know, but having a girlfriend who's a really good cook would probably be pretty nice for your boyfriend. (lol I just read over that and it might sould like I'm being sexist against my own gender. I've just always found that guys I've dated would like it when I made the effort to make them something nice)
    Another vote for dance classes!
    Yeah I can cook pretty well and I'm into it. But he's perfectly self sufficient and cooked for himself and his sister today, so he seems to have everything covered! And i can't bake loads of great things for him because he needs to be fit for his job lol.

(Original post by Toaster Leavings)
    If you found out (obviously he isn't but just pretend) he was doing all these things just to look sexier, would you still find them as attractive?
    Fair point :|
    But I just want to feel like I have more of a life outside of him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.