Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

In the future - looking back at your TSR account watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    In the future (around 4,5,6+ years) do you think you'll come back to TSR (assuming you've left) to have a quick look of your account and read your old posts? How do you think you will react? will you laugh, reminisce of the good old days or feel nostalgic and make a comeback?

ReputationRep:
    My old posts make me laugh now... and some of them I cringe at. And I log on every now and then!!!

ReputationRep:
    6 years time i'll be 25 :eek3: im going to say i doubt i'll still be here

when i read back my posts i'll laugh since i never really took tsr so seriously....although my earlier posts for when i started makes me go :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    i'm pretty sure i'll cringe

ReputationRep:
    Well I've been here for two years and when I read posts I made even 2 years ago I laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I sort of hope that in five years I'll have better things to do than come back and read all my procrastination. :erm:

ReputationRep:
    I'll *probably* not give a **** by then, if I do I'll give my posts a once over and then shoot myself, as I clearly have such a **** life that looking back on crap on the 'net is a good idea.

ReputationRep:
    lol I am already like :facepalm: when I look at some of my older posts!

ReputationRep:
    haha I joined in 2006 - when I was 16 now 20 and not so long ago read some of my first posts, can't believe it was me haha!

ReputationRep:
    Even the posts I made less than a year ago, when I first joined, make me facepalm.
    Idk, I reckon I'll laugh at the ones where I'm taking the piss.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

when i read back my posts,i'll laugh since i never really took tsr so seriously....although my earlier posts for when i started makes me go :facepalm2:
    "yhhh da same thing happened to me,i got an conditional offer from dem provided dat i get an E in chemistry :|"

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    cringe. every post's a cringe in this neek-hole lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lost&&Confused)
    "yhhh da same thing happened to me,i got an conditional offer from dem provided dat i get an E in chemistry :|"

:lol:
    i cant beleive i used to type like that :facepalm2:

please have mercy :emo:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I'll probably hate myself for thinking I'm something I most definately wasn't, quite what that is I don't know now
    Had I made my account a couple of years earlier I would probably have had it deleted by now...I was a real ***** back then.

ReputationRep:
    Cringe and :facepalm2: and :rofl: at the same time. :afraid: :s:

ReputationRep:
    I was actually reading my old posts just then. :awesome:

And I was pretty cool back in the day. http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=240

ReputationRep:
    I will probably still be here.
    I will still be a student.

I haven't looked at many of my older posts. People from then have left, they are missed.

:moon:

ReputationRep:
    I have been here for a while and reading back on some of my posts (particularly the ones when I was applying to Cambridge) make me laugh - so much optimism and naivety. Reminds me of what a cynical ******* I have subsequently become.

ReputationRep:
    I get embarrassed reading some of my old posts, and I've only been a member for a year. I think it would be interesting to read them in a couple of years. I used to post on the BBC messageboards when I was 13 and I would love to see them now. They all got shut down though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flowermaster91)

when i read back my posts i'll laugh since i never really took tsr so seriously....although my earlier posts for when i started makes me go :facepalm2:
    i think hazel is the best...it's different compared to the other eye colours (apart from grey) and not something u c all da time (apart from gray lol)
    :teehee:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.