Turn on thread page Beta

In the future - looking back at your TSR account watch

ReputationRep:
    "Nothing's changed. Perv back then, perv today."

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sango)
    i think hazel is the best...it's different compared to the other eye colours (apart from grey) and not something u c all da time (apart from gray lol)
    :teehee:
    you guys are killing me!! that post is even worse :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Nostalgia makes me sick, literally.

I'd probably shrug and attempt to troll...or sommat.

ReputationRep:
    Here are some of my own monstrosities

"I am planning to study IB and will be doing Maths, Economics & English at HL and Biology, History and Ab Initio Spanish at SL. However, my head of maths:mad: said that i will fail at HL maths because i didn't do the iGCSE maths early (There are 4 sets in my school and i am in the 2nd set. The top set have done their maths GCSE early) but I want to go to one of the following universities:

Cambridge:rolleyes:
    LSE:rolleyes:
    UCL:rolleyes:
    Warwick:rolleyes:
    Durham

Will i be able to get into these UNis with SL maths. Please answer coz the only other alternative is that i drop IB completely and settle for A-Levels instead which would be [email protected]!#"

"Well like the old saying goes... "Once you go black, you never go back". And people, please leave teashoci alone. He cant help being a closet homosexual who needs to be stamped in the face. But hey, teashoci, I do wish you the best my pitch-fork handling friend. Have a nice life m**********r"

:facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Oh and there is more

"Jesus Fricking Christ what's with all these blooming posts! Seriously, some people need to be re-educated because their views are more warped than the opinions of the whole of the BNP! Seriously incest is WRONG, NASTY and JUST PURELY DISGUSTING. I mean negro please..."

:facepalm2:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.