The Student Room Group

help with rewording paragraph for cv

need help re wording this paragraph to go in my cv needs to be 3rd person and have been told that i have too many "A" and "Enjoy" in the text and that could i use another term for enjoy.
but i cant see any thing wrong with it at the moment but English and grammar is not my gratist skill as im dyslexic but ive been told it not good enouth.

"A responsible, confident person with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team. Highly motivated person, who enjoys a challenge while maintaining high quality standards. A Good analytical, design and problem solving skills, an effective communicator all round with a strong ability to work well under pressure to achieve targets and deadlines. With a strong desire to learn new skills. enjoy being involved in any position that may help me grow professionally and personally."

thanks
''A responsible, confident person able to rely on own initiative and work in efficient co-operation with others. Highly motivated, relishes every new challenge whilst maintaining consistently high standards. Good analytical, design and problem-solving skills. An effective communicator who works well under pressure to achieve targets and meet deadlines. Eager to learn from others and interested in any position that may help me grow professionally and personally.''

I think that's a bit better. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
wow thanks that will do +rep added
the sand man
wow thanks that will do +rep added

No problem :smile:
Remove the paragraph from your CV altogether. It won't add anything to it. It doesn't say anything about YOU, it's just a bunch of wishy-washy generic statements that anyone could say about themselves...

Latest

Trending

Trending