Turn on thread page Beta

do you think skinny jeans look good on guys?? watch

• View Poll Results: do u think skinny jeans look good?
    yes
    38.66%
    no
    61.34%

ReputationRep:
    Of course not, they look plain silly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Boney King of Nowhere)
    You clearly don't know the meaning of gay then.
    It's you who does not.

adj. gay·er, gay·est
    1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
    2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
    3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
    4. Given to social pleasures.
    5. Dissolute; licentious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    It's you who does not.

adj. gay·er, gay·est
    1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.
    2. Showing or characterized by cheerfulness and lighthearted excitement; merry.
    3. Bright or lively, especially in color: a gay, sunny room.
    4. Given to social pleasures.
    5. Dissolute; licentious.
    I don't see `giving and receiving it up the arse' in any of those definitions. Shot yourself a bit in the foot there.

ReputationRep:
    I think they look awesome on certain guys, depends if they fit in with your style.

ReputationRep:
    I don't see `giving and receiving it up the arse' in any of those definitions. Shot yourself a bit in the foot there.
    If you had even the most basic of comprehension abilities you would see that falls under '1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.'

ReputationRep:
    If you had even the most basic of comprehension abilities you would see that falls under '1. Of, relating to, or having a sexual orientation to persons of the same sex.'
    Clearly it doesn't, because not every gay couple have anal sex. Attraction to the same sex =/= buggery. Wow, you're dumb.

ReputationRep:
    Usually no, too feminine.

ReputationRep:
    They look excellent on the right person. Also, I don't understand people who say they make you look gay. If you're gay, then all that means is you give and receive it up the arse, nothing else.
    This :yy:

ReputationRep:
    Clearly it doesn't, because not every gay couple have anal sex. Attraction to the same sex =/= buggery. Wow, you're dumb.
    You're saying that if you wear skinny jeans it is clear evidence that you're are intrinsically 'attracted to the same sex'. Well, that is what you are saying by your own definition when you refer to a wearer of skinny jeans as being gay. I won't respond to your last comment, but in all honestly it is clear to see who is dumb and who is not.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, it depends. But imo skinny jeans on some of the guys look attractive.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the guy really and how he wears it, some can really pull it off :coma: whilst some end up looking like a try-hard indie :unsure:

but drainpipes are just :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

ReputationRep:
    You're saying that if you wear skinny jeans it is clear evidence that you're are intrinsically 'attracted to the same sex'. Well, that is what you are saying by your own definition when you refer to a wearer of skinny jeans as being gay. I won't respond to your last comment, but in all honestly it is clear to see who is dumb and who is not.
    Are you a complete moron? I never said that, I just objected to your definition of gay. You're either trolling or are mentally retarded.

ReputationRep:
    They look excellent on the right person. Also, I don't understand people who say they make you look gay. If you're gay, then all that means is you give and receive it up the arse, nothing else.
    You sir, are a ****.

Being gay means you have romantic feelings for the same sex, not the fact that you enjoy penetration of the chocolate starfish.

Oh, and skinny jeans look bad in 99% of cases. I imagine many of the people advocating the look are emo kids, or woman who like the look emo kids (gtfo 16 year old girls).

ReputationRep:
    No, just no.

ReputationRep:
    "Slim fit" are better than skinny jeans!

ReputationRep:
    Regardless of our conflicting opinions on wearers of skinny jeans to automatically develop sexual feelings for the same sex, I think we can conclude that those objecting to such jeans are not going to be interested in the wearer whilst anyone wearing them is hardly going to be interested in someone who looks upon them with such disdain. Personally, I believe they look good so long as you've got the right figure and have a similarly styled outfit. I know of several girls who have been sexually interested in myself, so I'll take your opinion that they make me look like a homosexual with a healthy dose of scepticism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Depends entirely on the jeans, who's wearing them and what with.
    Agree^^

ReputationRep:
    I love skinny jeans! I haven't worn any other type of jean for the last four years.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 02sd2607)
    "Slim fit" are better than skinny jeans!
    QFT.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.