Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

do you think skinny jeans look good on guys?? watch

• View Poll Results: do u think skinny jeans look good?
    yes
    38.66%
    no
    61.34%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    i just don't particularly like seeing extra definition of a guy's thighs/ass :dontknow:
    Ok, that's fine. That's a legitimate opinion, in my opinion of course. They can sometimes go too far, and do look atrocious unless you're body shape is fairly slim and tall.

ReputationRep:
    eye wateringly tight no. Slim fit hell yeah. All other jeans look naff in comparison to a good pair of slim fit jeans.

ReputationRep:
    No, just no. I mean how is that even masculine?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FyreFight)
    Depends entirely on the jeans, who's wearing them and what with.
    this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)
    eye wateringly tight no. Slim fit hell yeah. All other jeans look naff in comparison to a good pair of slim fit jeans.

oops. thought he was your sig...anyway...who is he? :P

ReputationRep:
    It depends entirely on how you wear them, and what with. I don't think they look good if you have big feet, or if you wear them with a tight top, or a top that's too short.

But guys who hate them full stop are just pissed because either they can't fit into them or they're too insecure to wear them, IMO.

ReputationRep:
    http://khairierahman.files.wordpress...inny-jeans.jpg

like that yeah but i prefer straight leg too

ReputationRep:
    I prefer slim jeans. how the **** can you put up with the crotch pain in skinnies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluelight)

LOL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    oops. thought he was your sig...anyway...who is he? :P
    I dunno just googled slim jeans

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kreuzuerk)
    But it doesn't give girls 'chicken legs'? The last I checked, male and female legs were fairly similar.
    I never said they didn't, but the OP is asking about males in particular so I stated my opinion on what they do to guys' legs. And if a guy's legs are as skinny/ more skinny than a girl's it's not entirely attractive. Man up and all that jazz :p:

ReputationRep:
    I think it depends on the person. For some people they can look great, but obviously on a bigger guy they will look out of place.

This goes for girls too though, because I have seen many larger girls wearing painfully tight jeans just because they're the 'in' thing to wear. :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    The look good as long as they're not emo tight and are not coloured, like bright yellow or pink. Eww. I prefer them to normal jeans if they're not emo ones. (I'm not being all "oh, I hate emos", I just don't like emo jeans, you know what I mean).

ReputationRep:
    ew no

ReputationRep:
    Some people suit them, majority of them don't so I voted no

ReputationRep:
    They look awful. They look terrible on straight guys and 1000000x worse of gay guys. It's like, you'd think gay people would at least try and be more masculine and wear loose fitting clothing, but no... there they are!!!

ReputationRep:
    a whole world full of NO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddyman4)
    It depends entirely on how you wear them, and what with. I don't think they look good if you have big feet, or if you wear them with a tight top, or a top that's too short.

But guys who hate them full stop are just pissed because either they can't fit into them or they're too insecure to wear them, IMO.
    This whole post is a big punch in the balls of truth.

Some guys suit skinny jeans, some don't. Anyone wearing clothes that don't suit their body type is going to look bad.

They're just a style of jeans; get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Plus Marty McFly wears them... argument solved

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.