Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Please anon or delete thanks

So recently my gf and I have been getting quite sexual (idk if thats what you'd call it) we havent had sex yet but we've done everything up to it. when i finger her i noticed she gets quite wet, and just yesterday when we did it again she was really wet and to the point where she was sort of dripping, her bedsheets got a little wet too.

I'm just curious, what actually causes this and is it normal for most girls? what does it mean if she's wet?? it doesnt bother me at all, it actually kinda turns me on when i see that but im just curious as to why this actually happens.

ReputationRep:
    It's when girls get sexually aroused, just like when we get hard. I don't get what you mean by "what does it mean" but it's function is lubrication..

It means she's turned on by whatever is going on between you two! Take it as a compliment. The wetter she is the easier sex will be!

ohh alright
    i shall take it as a compliment hehehee im glad im pleasuring her. i originally thought it was just some sort of natural response because i was fingering her so i wasnt sure. she actually doesnt masturbate or whatever because she says she's just not interested but she likes it when i do so i guess i must be doing something right

ReputationRep:
    yea its normal shes just horny lol

It's very normal. If you are with your gf and she is very wet it means your doing something right!

ReputationRep:
    I think you need a sex ed book sweetie.

i knew that if the girl enjoyed it she would get wet but i just didnt expect it to be THAT wet so i wasnt sure if it was because of something else.

thanks anyways for all the responses!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Different women produce different amounts of wetness at different times. Various things can affect it, including where they are in their menstrual cycle, if they're on the pill etc.

ReputationRep:
    ew.

ReputationRep:
    You sound really young. How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    mmmm its normal.. how old are you OP?

ReputationRep:
    scarleteen.com will be very useful for you by the sounds of it. Basically a lot about sex for first timers and everythign sexual. Its how I learnt when i was 16

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RahRah09)
    I think you need a sex ed book sweetie.

This.

lol im 17, im just really new to all this. i realised girls get wet during sex but i didnt really understand why and such.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.