Turn on thread page Beta

Weird thoughts regarding exercise watch

ReputationRep:
    No, I did karate but because of my performance in an inter-style competition, a scout saw me fight and asked me to choose a discipline that I would like to trial for. So there was boxing, taekwondo, wrestling and judo. I chose boxing as it suited my body type and fighting style most accurately.

I don't understand why you want me to keep proving myself to you with details. This is complete sidetrack to the question I originally asked. I only mentioned the boxing so you could gauge my relative fitness. There's no need to delve any deeper. You writing like you think you're a journalist, it's just petty.

If you want to keep interrogating I'll stop replying.

1ST you want pictures
    NOW you want me to name-drop
    WHAT NEXT a picture/ contract proving it.
    I'm surprised that you haven't asked me to scan you a copy of my gym membership card and my university registration letter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    lol

go on, I actually follow amateur boxing ver closely and knew the GB olympic selection very well. You dont have to drop a name but you can at least tell me your club cant you? Stunning you have deadlifted heavy considering most trainers rule it the **** out.

Wow, are some kind of demented fantasist or am I being seriously trolled here?
    I started deadlifting after I withdrew from the Olympic team, which was this summer. Having a strong base I was able to increase my weight quickly :rolleyes: you don't give up..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gooj)
    No, I did karate but because of my performance in an inter-style competition, a scout saw me fight and asked me to choose a discipline that I would like to trial for. So there was boxing, taekwondo, wrestling and judo. I chose boxing as it suited my body type and fighting style most accurately.

I don't understand why you want me to keep proving myself to you with details. This is complete sidetrack to the question I originally asked. I only mentioned the boxing so you could gauge my relative fitness. There's no need to delve any deeper. You writing like you think you're a journalist, it's just petty.

If you want to keep interrogating I'll stop replying.

1ST you want pictures
    NOW you want me to name-drop
    WHAT NEXT a picture/ contract proving it.
    I'm surprised that you haven't asked me to scan you a copy of my gym membership card and my university registration letter.
    No, I specifically said you DONT need to name drop. To be honest I rarely prolong such arguments but I am just sick to ******* death of people contaminating this subforum with ******** and pseudoscience, trying to back it up with a collection of lies in regards to their credentials. All I asked for is a picture, never heard of a fledgling boxer who doesnt namedrop his/her gym and I have never heard of an LSE student as idiotic as yourself. You're full of ****, trying to back up your lack of leg training (an omission down to nothing more than ineptitude) by your "unwillingness for them to grow beyond the impressive point hey are currently at". ********. Any athlete/lifter worth his salt knows there is a clear and distinct difference between hypertrophic and strength based lower body training, the latter not producing growth. Even so most boxing trainers these days encourage lower body exertion as a vital link in the fighters arsenal even in a solely fist contact sport such as boxing, perhaps even more so in one such as martial arts which incorporates upper and lower body frequently.

I dont give a **** if you think my questions are petty, I HATE being *********** and you seem to be doing a mighty fine job of that right now.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.