Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confused... Why is he acting like this? watch

There's this friend of mine that likes to hang out alot with me, after he found out I liked him.

It was really messy though since he wasn't sure if he liked me that way despite his actions. So we both finally decided that it was probably a better idea to just stay as friends.

We don't do anything physical. But it's really obvious that his attention is still focused on me. I know if I confront him about this, he'll just say that it's probably "illusionary feelings" due to me liking him beforehand.

It's just all very confusing. What does he want exactly? Should I tell him to back-off?

ReputationRep:
    this post confuses me

ReputationRep:
    i actually dont get it :/

(Original post by MJlover)
    this post confuses me
    (Original post by ibelongtoslytherin)
    i actually dont get it :/
    My friend spends alot of time with me but keeps on insisting that he probably doesn't like me that way.

It's just that it's really obvious from the amount of time he spends with me, that he's not acting like a normal friend at all. He doesn't do this with other girls.

I'm wondering if I should tell him to back-off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My friend spends alot of time with me but keeps on insisting that he probably doesn't like me that way.

It's just that it's really obvious from the amount of time he spends with me, that he's not acting like a normal friend at all. He doesn't do this with other girls.

I'm wondering if I should tell him to back-off.
    well how would you know that he doesn't want to be your close friend? Since you dont know what goes on in his head, you shouldn't tell him to back off, he might get offended and angry. If you have feelings for him you step away from him before something bad happens.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.