Turn on thread page Beta

Does Abercrombie London Have A Sale On? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Save all the hate for Abercrombie I was just wondering if anyone is aware of a London Abercrombie sale? Hollister currently has one on so I wasn't sure whether A&F would be the same.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Abercrombie don't generally have sales as far as I know. I was in Hollister Manchester just a few days ago and there was no sale on there either.

Each store however has a 'clearance' section where they keep a selection of cut price items - that is there all year round though. Sometimes you can find some pretty good bargains all the same!

ReputationRep:
    Hollister in Southampton has a massive sale on at the mo! I bloody qued up for 45 mins in there yesterday to buy myself a reduced hoodie :P the shop was ridiculously busy! Cant say about Abercrombie tho... id love to know as id like to visit if there is ;-)!

ReputationRep:
    They didnt on boxing day so cant see why they would now. But going there tomorrow on my way home for a week so ill tell you.

ReputationRep:
    They don't need a sale, all their stuff flies off the shelves anyway.

Abercrombie London have never had a sale since they launched.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a sale at hollister Brent X (or when the hollister sales will end?)

Please quoute me in reply!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.