Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Save all the hate for Abercrombie I was just wondering if anyone is aware of a London Abercrombie sale? Hollister currently has one on so I wasn't sure whether A&F would be the same.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Abercrombie don't generally have sales as far as I know. I was in Hollister Manchester just a few days ago and there was no sale on there either.

Each store however has a 'clearance' section where they keep a selection of cut price items - that is there all year round though. Sometimes you can find some pretty good bargains all the same!

ReputationRep:
    Hollister in Southampton has a massive sale on at the mo! I bloody qued up for 45 mins in there yesterday to buy myself a reduced hoodie :P the shop was ridiculously busy! Cant say about Abercrombie tho... id love to know as id like to visit if there is ;-)!

ReputationRep:
    They didnt on boxing day so cant see why they would now. But going there tomorrow on my way home for a week so ill tell you.

ReputationRep:
    They don't need a sale, all their stuff flies off the shelves anyway.

Abercrombie London have never had a sale since they launched.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is a sale at hollister Brent X (or when the hollister sales will end?)

Please quoute me in reply!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.