Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A while back i wrote this post http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...2#post21642092

A few weeks after cutting contact and about 7 weeks into term she texted me when i was out asking to meet up to which i asked her why it took so long for her to ask to meet up. She got really aggressive with me and kept texting me. She said that she texted me but i never replied but i never got the texts and she went on about how she did send them. How am i suppose to reply to a text that i never got? anyway she went on about how her course is harder than mine which annoyed me because she isnt actually doing a science degree like i am and its pretty hard and shes doing a HND or something. I tried to be polite but it was hard when she was swearing at me in the texts.

A couple of weeks later she rang me at half 2 in the morning and the next day i said as nicely as possible to delete my number so she wouldnt accidentally ring me again as she made it obvious that she wanted nothing to do with me. She then got aggressive again and mentioned the not replying to her texts again and she called me weird.

I just made a point that i balance my social life with uni and she took it the wrong way (somehow) i just dont understand why she was so aggressive. She didnt seem to want to make things better and seemed v happy to get rid of me as a friend

Was just wondering why some people are like this? i wasnt rude to her at all, she was making out that she was the victim when no one was one?!?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.