Talking to friends/family Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My girlfriend broke up with me recently and I've been feeling really depressed but I feel like I have no one to talk to about it. I've talked a bit with my sister but it's hard because she lives in a different country so it has to be through Skype that I call her and obviously she has her own stuff to do and time difference doesn't help either. My parents aren't that supportive and just tell me the usual "she wasn't worth it" which is fine but obviously not something I want to constantly hear. I want to talk to my friends about it but so many of my friends are also hers and I discussed some problems I had with my girlfriend to a friend of mine and she basically went straight and told my girlfriend. I thought I could trust her but obviously not.

I find it hard to trust people that much these days and I don't know who to just talk about my problems and what I should do. It's not as easy as getting over it but I don't 100% want to get into it unless anyone actually cares because it will take ages to explain the situation I'm in. I feel like if I tell any of my friends they will tell her and I just want to weigh up the pros and cons of trying to get back with her but if we do get back together I'm just so worried the things I said against her will come back to haunt me via a friend telling someone and them telling her or someone.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Bump
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (200)
18.76%
No (648)
60.79%
Not really bothered about them (218)
20.45%

Watched Threads