This discussion is closed.
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Having been at university for a term already I was a little suprised to be receiveing a letter from UCAS today when they really should be busy sending letters to people applying this year.

On opening it i found it contained nothing except an advert for the TV-licencing company reminiding me to pay my TV licence and a letter from UCAS telling me they do not endorse promotional material from other companies. How useful - did anyone else get one?
SaeedRehman
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
Having been at university for a term already I was a little suprised to be receiveing a letter from UCAS today when they really should be busy sending letters to people applying this year.

On opening it i found it contained nothing except an advert for the TV-licencing company reminiding me to pay my TV licence and a letter from UCAS telling me they do not endorse promotional material from other companies. How useful - did anyone else get one?
lol, yeh
*~Sarah~*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

yup, lol.
C.M
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)

Hi, I got one of those letters too. I know this is totally off the point but how are you finding uni? I'm 18 and have also been at uni for a term but have found it's not been what I expected. Anyone else feeling the same?
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, I got that too.
mr-shiraz
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep, I got that. To go with the other 5 or so I've already had sent to my university address, - I already have a TV lisence too. It did seem a little pointless.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.72%
Better than expected (131)
20.89%
Worse than expected (341)
54.39%

Watched Threads