Turn on thread page Beta

Orange Face to Face interview watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I've applied for a job at my local orange shop, I passed both online assessments and on Friday was phoned and they asked me to go to an interview. I've got to give a 3 minute 'selling myself' presentation to the manager on why they should employ me :eek:

As well as this I've got to do a sales exercise, and then just normal interview questions. :woo:

Suffice to say, I've been preparing for the weekend and have basically came up with a presentation that relates directly to the job description and the 'person specification' that they have.

For instance, it says they want someone who shows initiative, confidece, enthusiasm, takes responsibility and organised and efficient.

One part of my presentation is "I'm a confident and enthusiastic person who has experience within a sales environment where I had to show initiative, as well as being organised and efficient in order to drive sales to the maximum"

What I am wondering is whether anyone has had a similar interview with orange or at another company, and what did they do? I'm not nervous about the interview, or delivering the presentation, it's just that I'm worried about what other people are doing, and if what I have planned is sufficient (basically me talking about myself in a positive manner, similar to a sale)

ReputationRep:
    How did your orange interview go mate?
    I have one coming up soon and would just like to no the questions you got asked and also about the presentation which i am not aware of.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by j-star)
    How did your orange interview go mate?
    I have one coming up soon and would just like to no the questions you got asked and also about the presentation which i am not aware of.
    I know it's a long shot but can you guys tell me how your interview went and what happened? I got mine tomorrow .

Thanks, Omesh

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.