Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I Want To Be A Airline Pilot But All My Grades Are Just C's and B's... watch

I Want To Be A Airline Pilot But All My Grades Are Just C's and B's would i be able to be a airline pilot? I am also in air cadets.

I was also in the Air Cadets, and I also wanted to be an airline pilot, but I couldnt becuase I am (apparently) colourblind.
    I was just looking for the British Ariways sponsored pilot training scheme, but it has closed now! That meant that BA trained you for free, and you wirked for them as a pilot, but it was VERY competitive.
    Others that I can think of off the top of my head take place in New Zealand and cost atleast £60,000.

Its not cheap!! and it is VERY difficult to enter in to, and obviously post 11 September, its going to be harder.

One thing you could consider is entering the RAF or Royal Navy as a pilot (youll need a degree) and when you stop working in the forces, you can go on as a commercial pilot then.

thanks but i dont want to go into RAF 1st is there a way instead of doing that?
What's the best type of cheese?
Useful resources

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.