Turn on thread page Beta

Giving up masturbation for a month challenge - February watch

To those of you who haven't failed:

(Original post by Khalil Gibran)
    Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. Even as the stone of the fruit must break, that its heart may stand in the sun, so must you know pain.

Much of your pain is self-chosen.
    It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self.
    Therefore trust the physician, and drink his remedy in silence and tranquillity

ReputationRep:
    I'm Done.

ReputationRep:
    I've lost. Simply because i thought, healthy mind and healthy body, time to ignore such a game. I guess you could say i'm weak :P

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm back in, I'll go for a month from now instead. I can do this.

ReputationRep:
    Damn, out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Right, I'm back in, I'll go for a month from now instead. I can do this.
    (Original post by OceanInTheSky)
    Damn, out.
    A whole minute, or less than... you don't last long, do you?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I got a tip off from one of the females via text that she was going to fail a couple nights ago. Just sayin'.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    I'm still in
    You're mad
    Absolutely mad

ReputationRep:
    Well done in advance to anyone who actually does this! I have a friend who gave it up for lent but used the 'Sunday doesn't count' loophole. So yeah, in my mind they failed. Hope some of you are made of tougher stuff.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really feeling your pain atm (those of you still in it), I haven't for three days and it's killing me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I'm really feeling your pain atm (those of you still in it), I haven't for three days and it's killing me.
    10 days! since 31st jan. feel my pain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lasuil)
    10 days! since 31st jan. feel my pain!
    10 days? wow

:console:

ReputationRep:
    I've managed to do this before. You realise that you start to concentrate on other things. You've just got to keep active and busy, don't let those fingers go down belooooow. But good luck to all who are doing this now, when this month is over and you go back to thee masturbatory antics, you'll feel goooood.

ReputationRep:
    Day 11 - leg shakes a lot randomly, have wood more often in the morning. BUT apart from that I'm fine, and don't really need to do anything. Eaaassyyyy!

ReputationRep:
    I just feel super frustrated most of the time now \^_^/ which isn't like me. But I have also given up sliced bread for the last 2 weeks as well, maybe it is that making me frustrated

WANT TOAST NOMS OM NOM NOM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    Weak sauce, A_master managed until the 6th day

ReputationRep:
    I did this once on the 21st day i was rushed to hospital the doctor said i had to whack one of there and then to live as it was an emergency the nurse helped. She was hot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anoneemous)
    I did this once on the 21st day i was rushed to hospital the doctor said i had to whack one of there and then to live as it was an emergency the nurse helped. She was hot
    sounds like a pretty plausible story you got there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anoneemous)
    lol :P

So there aren't any boys left that have managed it? heheheh...

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.