(Original post by A_master)
    :music:

You doing the challenge?
    Tbh, I could do it quite easily, so count me as a maybe :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Wtf is bare head, but if its what I think it is, I do anyway :sexface:

Deal :yy:

I might try and push that to 3 weeks, with "sorry I can't see you this week, I've got some stuff to do"
    Bare = lots. Head = head :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natty_d)
    Tbh, I could do it quite easily, so count me as a maybe :beard:
    Pah! You women with your arrogance :p:

But cool :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :jumphug:
    long time no speak.
    in more ways than one
    &no. i am not joining in.
    silly question sweetheart :p:
    Mate has been a long time :perv:

Wasn't aware you were a sub, when did this occur?!

Also, I didn't think you'd agree :p:

(Original post by maxfire)
    Bare = lots. Head = head :mmm:
    Meh, I'd be up for that. Combined with other stuff (which involves no penetration at all on my part). I can see excuses coming here, there and everywhere this month :p:

ReputationRep:
    Just grow massive pubes, you'll lose all sex drive. Trust.

ReputationRep:
    The challenge is to have 10+ masturbations today then try and last the whole of February.

OH well, not difficult for me, I hardly ever masturbate anyway. Is that weird?

ReputationRep:
    Mate has been a long time :perv:

Wasn't aware you were a sub, when did this occur?!

Also, I didn't think you'd agree :p:
    i subbed for aaaaaages a few months back&i just renewed it. haven't been on here properly in SO long. and now i'm addicted again :p: typical tsr.

am so repping whiplash.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    I was thinking whether I'd actually be able to give up masturbation for a month, so given that tomorrow is the start of February (and it's the shortest month!) I thought I'd give it a go and see if I could last.

I think others should give it a go, so who's with me?

you'll last a few days at the most....even i could only last 10 days on an 18 day rugby tour.....after which i had to have a sneaky one in the shower....(the hotel room shower that is....)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    i subbed for aaaaaages a few months back&i just renewed it. haven't been on here properly in SO long. and now i'm addicted again :p: typical tsr.
    Interesting

Well now that you know the real A_master you can laugh at my posts on this thread as the month goes on and the banter can be :sogood: in general!

ReputationRep:
    You're sick OP. :p: And no, I'm not joining you. 3 days is the maximum I could resist.

ReputationRep:
    In :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loz17)
    Meh, I'd be up for that. Combined with other stuff (which involves no penetration at all on my part). I can see excuses coming here, there and everywhere this month :p:
    I can imagine "technically it's not a penis", "well, it's not MY hand" :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    After a couple of weeks the slightest thing will turn you on. Even washing your member will lead to certain failure. I think after three weeks you could come off pure thought alone. After four it just starts leaking out by itself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    You're sick OP. :p: And no, I'm not joining you. 3 days is the maximum I could resist.
    I wonder what effect this will have on my perving :beard:

In the meantime I'm relying on you boys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    After a couple of weeks the slightest thing will turn you on. Even washing your member will lead to certain failure. I think after three weeks you could come off pure thought alone. After four it just starts leaking out by itself.
    hello fellow essex-er.

ReputationRep:
    Interesting

Well now that you know the real A_master you can laugh at my posts on this thread as the month goes on and the banter can be :sogood: in general!
    mwah ha ha cannae wait btw, without meaning to hijack the thread too much, how's uni going?

(Original post by maxfire)
    I can imagine "technically it's not a penis", "well, it's not MY hand" :mmm:
    :rofl3:

No it won't be that. One will be "sorry I'm busy, I'm doing XYZ" and another will be more personal (but tmi for this :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I wonder what effect this will have on my perving :beard:

In the meantime I'm relying on you boys!
    If you don't masturbate, you'll be horny all the time. Perving could get better then.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.