Giving up masturbation for a month challenge - February watch

ReputationRep:
    Good luck!
    I give it a week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Quality!

I have been referred to as a legend before :yep:
    I'm sure you will be referred to as a legend some time in the future.
    I'm psyched for this challenge.

ReputationRep:
    This challenge is like gay chicken - nobody wins.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxfire)
    I'm sure you will be referred to as a legend some time in the future.
    I'm psyched for this challenge.
    Same, it's a test of self discipline.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    Good luck!
    I give it a week.
    :hand: You're just jealous you don't have a penis.

ReputationRep:
    :hand: You're just jealous you don't have a penis.
    :cry2:
    That was a private PM!

ReputationRep:
    Mate I've been staying in a room with my sister these past two nights and I'm climbing the walls (becuase I can't **** with her here, just thought I'd clarify). You'll go crazy. Don't do it to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O-Ren)
    Mate I've been staying in a room with my sister these past two nights and I'm climbing the walls (becuase I can' **** with her here, just thought I'd clarify). You'll go crazy. Don't do it to yourself.
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    well i'm in.

usually I don't last more than 5 days...

ReputationRep:
    :sexface:
    :perv: To that dirty post too.

Also, check the sig :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charrrlotte.ox)
    i do
    Hey random question, but do you know Sia DW? Because I am a friend of hers in Switzerland, and I kinda remembered your screen name as being similar to an msn address I'd talked to through her sometime a few years ago, then I saw you were in Colchester too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smeh)
    :cry2:
    That was a private PM!
    Nothing's private on TSR. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    After a couple of weeks the slightest thing will turn you on. Even washing your member will lead to certain failure. I think after three weeks you could come off pure thought alone. After four it just starts leaking out by itself.
    :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    :perv: To that dirty post too.

Also, check the sig :cool:
    :coma::coma: I just realised: how am I going to last a month with that staring me in the face whenever I talk to you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    I'm in. Due to having tons of work and no free time, I've already been going for 3 days unintentionally. That's okay, I'll just finish on the 26th (if I make it that long, that is).

Me and my friends tried this for lent twice, first time I lasted 3 days, second time it was about a week. It's easy to sit here and say you'll be able to manage it now, but trust me, after 7 days, when all you can think about is sex, and you keep getting erections at the most inappropriate moments, you'll be wondering why the hell you even agreed to this.
    How much time does it take to have a ******* ****....what you going to do next? Forgo toilet times :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan_)
    I was thinking whether I'd actually be able to give up masturbation for a month, so given that tomorrow is the start of February (and it's the shortest month!) I thought I'd give it a go and see if I could last.

I think others should give it a go, so who's with me?
    Try to do it during lent, i managed 23 days one year. The rewards were fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    :coma::coma: I just realised: how am I going to last a month with that staring me in the face whenever I talk to you
    Look at yours to counteract the effect :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I was stupid enought to try this by the way last year, I lasted 4 days (maybe 5) before I had a wet dream. This is a bad idea OP, unless of course you enjoy washing your duvet.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody who's addicted to masurbation enough to find the need to set this mountain of a challenge will innevitably fail.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.