Turn on thread page Beta

Music Questionnaire watch

ReputationRep:
    Done it.
    But it wasn't good. You're supposed to give the participant the option to review their answers after submission to decide whether they want to give you the information or not. If you don't do this, it could be classed as unethical.

You haven't told us why you're conducting the research, and didn't ask us ''are you sure you agree to share this information'' at the end of the survey.

You also shouldn't be asking people did they download illegally; this is sensitive information which could get them into trouble as we don't know who you actually are.

However I filled in the whole thing properly so you have what you needed from me.

ReputationRep:
    dunno why i did but i done it.

ReputationRep:
    Done, how do you check itunes for the number of albums you own?

Edit: nvm, done it :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Done

ReputationRep:
    Done.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    Done (Y)

ReputationRep:
    Done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    Done,

Who owns 500+ albums :eek:
    ~900 here.

Done!
    Comments- some of the questions prompted answers which were repetitions of previous answers. When asking about whether you have illegally/legally downloaded files, it failed to take into account buying CDs and ripping them.

ReputationRep:
    Done (y)

ReputationRep:
    Done.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.