Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey I'm a 20 year old girl and I've been seeing a guy for about 6 weeks now. I really like him a lot. He is shy but so loving, funny and interesting. He is also really hot.

The thing is I'm a really horny girl and I'd really like to have sex with him already. I've wanted to wait for months with my 2 previous boyfriends but I just want him so much. So is it ok to make a move for sex after being together for just 6 weeks? He is shy but he hasn't been reluctant with kissing etc whatsoever and I really believe he'd be willing to wait but obviously being a guy I'd imagine he'd want to get laid ASAP. Do you think this is the case?

Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    If you want to have sex, and you think you're ready, and you're not just doing it to please him, then... have at!

ReputationRep:
    It depends on what your relationship with him is like. If there is any possibility that he is just using you then I would wait. If you trust that he isn't then you should do it when you're ready. I don't think there should be a specific time period that these things are okay. It is very possible to get close to someone in 6 weeks.

ReputationRep:
    It's never too late to get down with the groooooove, babay :sexface:
    Seriously though, considering some girls give it up within 30 minutes of meeting a guy...6 weeks is relatively long.

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks is ages. Do it now :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Dont just dive straight in, spend the night together watching dvds and stuff then start kissing him. Take it gradually further and see if he goes for it. If he does then let things take their course.

Don't actually ask him because that is just awkward.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he won't mind. He is a guy, after all.

ReputationRep:
    go for it.

ReputationRep:
    you've been going out 6 weeks, its fine.
    But take it slow, like spend the day or night together and hang out first

ReputationRep:
    If you want to go for it then go for it There are plenty of people who are far more erm.... free with their ways... :p:

ReputationRep:
    6 weeks is ages.

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand why you're asking if it's too early and at the same time saying you want it? Surely the time is right when you want it to be?
    What am I missing here?

ReputationRep:
    you're really horny and you waited SIX weeks???
    That is ages in my opinion... :-/

If you want to do it, do it. He won't think less of you, it's not like it is your first date...and I am sure he has been waiting for you to be ready.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sadiechantel)
    you've been going out 6 weeks, its fine.
    But take it slow, like spend the day or night together and hang out first
    And what would be wrong in jumping him straight after meeting him?

Or do you girls simply want us to think that you are:
    -not horny
    -can live without sex
    -are not fun
    -boring

ReputationRep:
    as nike would say..

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he'd say no somehow

ReputationRep:
    Just dooo it :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouLou92)
    as nike would say..
    JUST DOOOOOOOOOO IT! :hump:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    JUST DOOOOOOOOOO IT! :hump:
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    If you want to and are happy to, then go for it

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.