Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmat)
    Im still waiting on them
    Since sept 19th.... I won;t get in so I have no idea why they have taken so long Gcses were only AABBBBBBBC so why would they want me?
    If they don't want you, they would have rejected you a long time ago... I was one point away from their minimum requirement and they rejected me within a month. they wanted 38points and I had 37...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ailin350)
    If they don't want you, they would have rejected you a long time ago... I was one point away from their minimum requirement and they rejected me within a month. they wanted 38points and I had 37...
    Have you firmed Warwick yet then
    I know I keep saying that but at the same time people last year were rejected in April. No point second guessing plus I am really happy wth Queen Mary. It had such a fantastic vibe when I went there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmat)
    Have you firmed Warwick yet then
    I know I keep saying that but at the same time people last year were rejected in April. No point second guessing plus I am really happy wth Queen Mary. It had such a fantastic vibe when I went there
    I clearly didn't feel the "fantastic vibe"....
    Nah...I am not firming Warwick until June, which is the deadline they give.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ailin350)
    I clearly didn't feel the "fantastic vibe"....
    Nah...I am not firming Warwick until June, which is the deadly they give.
    Fair enough Good luck with your exams.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.