Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What does this mean for me? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, my teacher told me I am on the gifted and talented list for citizenship. Could someone please tell me what this means to me please?

Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    You get a sash and an honorary parade, complete with gun salute and RAF fly-past. Look out of your window in 15 minutes.

ReputationRep:
    **** all.

ReputationRep:
    It means when **** goes down on planet earth, you'll be one of the selected 100 that will be saved a space on the rocket to Mars.

ReputationRep:
    It means you're on the waiting list to receive the highest honour this country can bestow - your very own monkey butler.

ReputationRep:
    It means you've been recognised as being clever (as I was in maths, english, science and music..) but if your school is anything like mine was, they will never do anything about it apart from give you that label.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: at all the "want a cookie :awesome:?" posts up there hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Lol i assumed there would be a point to it :L

Thanks for all the replies x

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.