The Student Room Group

hes not bothering with anyone

I was close friends with a guy for over a year and he met girl who he is now living with and is planning on getting married to. Its been a year and he has virtually cut me off he only talks to me when the impression i get when his girlfriend isnt around which isnt often. He barely bothers with any of his mates. Even his family have moaned he hasnt bothered with them much at all. He has still got single status on facebook despite being with her a year (they both met while in retionships) and she sitll has pictures of her ex on her fb. I find it very strange that he is barely bothering with his friends and his family especially since he used to be such a social guy and now he doesnt really go out or anything
It might be her being controlling or it might be him intentionally or not neglecting friends/family for her. Sometimes people can get too wrapped up in their relationships and just forget everyone else. Or she could be very possessive and telling him he can't speak to anyone but her. Maybe you should ask him why he is acting so strangely?
hi joanne
Reply 3
GhostOfMiranda
It might be her being controlling or it might be him intentionally or not neglecting friends/family for her. Sometimes people can get too wrapped up in their relationships and just forget everyone else. Or she could be very possessive and telling him he can't speak to anyone but her. Maybe you should ask him why he is acting so strangely?

well i know loads of other couples who still see their friends so do think its a little odd. I am friends with his aunt and she says she doesnt hear from him, doesnt see him etc.... theyve had a death in the family yet he still hasnt bothered with them
If I had a buck for every thread about a female friend of a guy having issues with him dating another woman and his life/priorities changing accordingly I would be reasonably well off.

It is his life and none of your concern, OP.

Stop worrying about it and concentrate on your own life.
Reply 5
well it is my business when considering we were good friends wed text,talk on msn etc... every night to not even a text its not exactly nice
sorelips!
well it is my business when considering we were good friends wed text,talk on msn etc... every night to not even a text its not exactly nice

even so, its his life and none of your business
Reply 7
well maybe not but u dont ditch friends completely like that it isnt nice
Obviously he didn't consider you as a friend. Perhaps he was just using you? Either way Joanne, its time you stopped harping on about this. Sooooo boring!
Reply 9
Third thread.

You really are a boring troll...

******* ****!
judicious
Third thread.

You really are a boring troll...

******* ****!

Oh no, its way more than third! Joanne has about 6 usernames on TSR and on many other forums, and has posted moaning about this guy in various ways over 100 times, definitely.
Reply 11
sophisticated
Oh no, its way more than third! Joanne has about 6 usernames on TSR and on many other forums, and has posted moaning about this guy in various ways over 100 times, definitely.

Bloody hell!

This Joanne needs help...

Is she hot? :holmes:

:mmm:
judicious
Bloody hell!

This Joanne needs help...

Is she hot? :holmes:

I don't know, never seen a picture of her. But she does post threads moaning about being an unexperienced virgin and she's 26 apparently....or perhaps her obsession over this one guy has seriously put any others off...wouldn't surprise me.
Reply 13
sophisticated
I don't know, never seen a picture of her. But she does post threads moaning about being an unexperienced virgin and she's 26 apparently....or perhaps her obsession over this one guy has seriously put any others off...wouldn't surprise me.

:eek3:

I think that puts the Joanne episode to bed then....

Moving on now,

Are you hot? :hubba:
judicious
:eek3:

I think that puts the Joanne episode to bed then....

Moving on now,

Are you hot? :hubba:

Thats a bit irrelevant!
Reply 15
sophisticated
Thats a bit irrelevant!

Oh well...

Was a worth a try.

The name Joanne strikes a note from a couple of years ago. DigitalSpy forums anyone? wtf
Haft_Hasht_Shish
The name Joanne strikes a note from a couple of years ago. DigitalSpy forums anyone? wtf

Yeah she's been on Digitalspy. And Yahoo. Even Take That and Lily Allen forums, if I recall correctly. All over really.
Reply 18
I'm sure it's easier to name where she hasn't been.
God almighty, she must make quite an impression (either that or I have an amazing memory) because I haven't browsed the DS forums for a while, probably a few years actually.

Latest

Trending

Trending