Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi was just wondering if anyone knew any good reasonably priced hair dressers?
    My hair is getting ridiculously long, and basically just want to get a few inches off and a bit of layering.
    Will rep

I used to go to the Bishop Blackwell centre but not sure if they still run the sessions where they let the trainees on you. Very reasonable prices, generally efficient service, and I was always pleased with the results.

Last time I was in Exeter, I ended up going to a hairdressers on Sidwell St. Can't remember its name, I'm afraid, but search results online keep coming up with a hairdresser named Beverly's on Sidwell St so it may well have been that one. Again, reasonable prices and a good result at the end. It's a pretty small establishment and I seem to recall that it may have had a pink sign :p: I realise how unhelpful that is :p:
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.