(Original post by EskimoJo)
    So you've got 3? :p:
    Yes :p: silly me haha ...

ReputationRep:
    2 or 4.
    6 is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lekky)
    dress 2. but you can only wear these dresses if you're < size 12 (not being harsh, I'm bigger than that, just honest.)
    I'm size 12 and I have to agree, those dresses only look good if you're slimmer, (unless you're massively tall and size 12)

ReputationRep:
    personally i would choose dress # 2.. very sexy bot that slutty.

ReputationRep:
    Dresses 2 and 4 are the best.

ReputationRep:
    Number 2 is nice. It's elegant AND sexy, whilst the others look cheap in comparison.

EDIT: I like number 4 too.

ReputationRep:
    Well, tbh I don't like any of these dresses.

(But all in all, number 2 is the nicest.)

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely the ASOS black one (number 2).
    HOWEVER!
    I'm 5'9'' and that dress came up REALLY short. Just watch out that you're not too lanky like me

(Original post by HaNzY)
    Dress 2, and 2 questions...

1. Where is dress 2 from and how much is it?? I really like it!!

2. I have no experience with backless dresses, I have biggish boobs, so how would I get away with a backless dress? As in like, what do you do for a bra?? I have never found one of those stick on ones in my size (so to my knowledge this is not an option), hell, I can hardly find normal bras in my size! 32DD, sometimes 32E. (sorry if this is an idiot question, but I have never had any reason to ever think about this before.)
    Well it was on eBay but the identical dress to it is on ASOS for £38 I believe (search 'backless' on there). I've gone backless for prom before, and bought a strapless backless bra. They basically have this really sticky bit instead of a strap across your back. I'm 28DD, so I get the D cup backless bra as there are only cup sizes for them and the other number refers to your back lol. Don't worry about it coming off because the sticky bit is REALLY sticky. You don't feel very supported though unless your dress is really tight, though it won't fall down. Oh and they do make your boobs a bt flat, much like a strapless bra, which is a downside. If you're sure you don't want a backless bra, there is no other option aside from being err unsupported - not really an option either! Happy shopping x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by microfatcat)
    I'

Your favourite/least favourite and why?
    Help very appreciated!
    Dress 1 and 6 are tacky

Dress 2 is lovely, minimalistic and classy

Dress 3, see above

All other dresses can go die.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by microfatcat)
    Well it was on eBay but the identical dress to it is on ASOS for £38 I believe (search 'backless' on there). I've gone backless for prom before, and bought a strapless backless bra. They basically have this really sticky bit instead of a strap across your back. I'm 28DD, so I get the D cup backless bra as there are only cup sizes for them and the other number refers to your back lol. Don't worry about it coming off because the sticky bit is REALLY sticky. You don't feel very supported though unless your dress is really tight, though it won't fall down. Oh and they do make your boobs a bt flat, much like a strapless bra, which is a downside. If you're sure you don't want a backless bra, there is no other option aside from being err unsupported - not really an option either! Happy shopping x
    I see, okay, thank you very much I shall have a good look at what there is available because to be fair I haven't really looked that hard for a backless bra before lol! Good luck with whichever dress you choose! x

ReputationRep:
    1 is rather bodacious, and 2 is pretty funky too

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.