Turn on thread page Beta

Short hair styles watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone recommend some short hair styles please? Completely bored of my hair and wanna change the style. Considering growing it back to a longer length but I don't have the patience.

ReputationRep:
    Bump. Could really use some ideas please cos I'm getting my hair cut again next week and I haven't found anything I like yet.

ReputationRep:
    Drudging up an older topic. I was also going to ask about what short hairstyles are there today, rather then start a new topic. Well, going to try it this way first.

Needing to get my hair cut again and Id like one that is short as possible and still look feminine. Something along the lines of when Natalie Portman had short hair, as an example.

Open to other recommendations though, as I clearly look nothing like Natalie. But Ive recently been loving having short hair. It's much easier to take care of.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.