Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all!

Gosh all this interview stuff sounds so nervewracking!! Congrats to those of you who have gotten through it!

I'm applying for the MA of this course, but I'm assuming the interview process will be much the same?

ReputationRep:
    Hello I've just received a conditional offer for fashion marketing and management course (epsom).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tra3)
    Hello I've just received a conditional offer for fashion marketing and management course (epsom).
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by westsiide)
    So is there a group interview and then a one-on-one interview?
    How long do they each last?

& also what questions do they ask?

thanks
    no, just a group interview for fashion management and marketing but i'm not sure for fashion journalism if that's what you're applying for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *my-future's-bright*)
    yeah i think it would be good to include thoses sketches even though the woman i had didn't even look through our portfolios lol... Yeah i think if you do a shop report and maybe choose that to talk about would be good because you don't do any artsy subjects, it will show them that you are interesred in it.
    What exactly do you mean by a shop report? I haven't ever done marketing or business studies. Just describe a particular shop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JaneyF)
    What exactly do you mean by a shop report? I haven't ever done marketing or business studies. Just describe a particular shop?
    A shop report is kinda like a review of the shop. like who they target customers are, their main products and their prices, where they sell their products (where their stores are), stuff like that basically. maybe a bit about the business? i've never done a shop report before but from what i've seen, they've been like this.

hope it helps, it if did lol

ReputationRep:
    just got an offer for fashion journo!!! anyone else going?! my bloody interview was over a month ago!! but finally heard today

congrats/ good luck to anyone whos had offers or interviews or whatever xxxxxxxxxxx

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  2. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.