The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey all!

Gosh all this interview stuff sounds so nervewracking!! Congrats to those of you who have gotten through it! :smile:

I'm applying for the MA of this course, but I'm assuming the interview process will be much the same?
Reply 21
Hello I've just received a conditional offer for fashion marketing and management course (epsom).
Tra3
Hello I've just received a conditional offer for fashion marketing and management course (epsom).

Congrats! :biggrin:
westsiide
So is there a group interview and then a one-on-one interview?
How long do they each last?

& also what questions do they ask?

no, just a group interview for fashion management and marketing but i'm not sure for fashion journalism if that's what you're applying for.
Reply 24
*my-future's-bright*
yeah i think it would be good to include thoses sketches even though the woman i had didn't even look through our portfolios :s-smilie: lol... Yeah i think if you do a shop report and maybe choose that to talk about would be good because you don't do any artsy subjects, it will show them that you are interesred in it.

What exactly do you mean by a shop report? I haven't ever done marketing or business studies. Just describe a particular shop?
JaneyF
What exactly do you mean by a shop report? I haven't ever done marketing or business studies. Just describe a particular shop?

A shop report is kinda like a review of the shop. like who they target customers are, their main products and their prices, where they sell their products (where their stores are), stuff like that basically. maybe a bit about the business? i've never done a shop report before but from what i've seen, they've been like this.

hope it helps, it if did :s-smilie: lol
just got an offer for fashion journo!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: anyone else going?! my bloody interview was over a month ago!! but finally heard today :smile:

congrats/ good luck to anyone whos had offers or interviews or whatever :smile: xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest