ReputationRep:
    (Original post by broomer)
    Im still waiting toooo!

Starting to get a tad nervous!

I was expecting to hear by mid April.
    No news it good news...

In theory :/

ReputationRep:
    I was turned down, they said there were less places than expected but I will be re condisered if people turn down staffs and took up another offer. So I guess your no news maybe good news

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harriet999)
    I was turned down, they said there were less places than expected but I will be re condisered if people turn down staffs and took up another offer. So I guess your no news maybe good news

i recieved same letter today

ReputationRep:
    I really hope you two get a place.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks , Good luck with your course have you heard anything from Northampton yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harriet999)
    Thanks , Good luck with your course have you heard anything from Northampton yet?
    Thanks. I am yet to hear from them, should be next week I.e from tomorrow!!! They have the most drawn out and frustrating system but I suppose it's the best for everyone in the long term. You should be happy if I get in as you may step into my Staffs place

ReputationRep:
    I've just accepted my staffs offer

Northampton letter was dropped through the door this morning saying they don't want me.

Excited now...

ReputationRep:
    has anyone had a reply from coventry yet? i had my interview on 23 march.

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got anything back from coventry yeti

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got anything back from coventry yeti

ReputationRep:
    Didnt apply there !!

ReputationRep:
    hi katie542 have you heard back from coventry yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, no i haven't. They are taking a while, i think its been like 4 weeks now. I was hoping to hear this week, it's horrible not knowing!

ReputationRep:
    Hi, give Coventry a call - they will tell you. I have a conditional offer from Coventry but I must get 15 distinctions !!! :-/

ReputationRep:
    Well done!! at least it gives you motivation though to work hard! I'm too scared to call them haha, just because the limited amount of places, and to do with experience, that sort of thing, it's hard to get an offer.

Good luck, hope you get all the distinctions you need!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys

I just thought I would post a quick reply to this thread. I have received an offer to do this course and I have just accepted it! I'm very excited about starting the course, but also very nervous about moving away! Eeek!

I also applied and had interviews at UCLAN, Northampton & Edge Hill, but none of those places accepted me! Nevermind though, because I did really like Staffordshire!

Just to let you know I'm 19 and I live in South Shropshire. I'm sure I will be meeting some of you soon!

Ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed2)
    Hi guys

I just thought I would post a quick reply to this thread. I have received an offer to do this course and I have just accepted it! I'm very excited about starting the course, but also very nervous about moving away! Eeek!

I also applied and had interviews at UCLAN, Northampton & Edge Hill, but none of those places accepted me! Nevermind though, because I did really like Staffordshire!

Just to let you know I'm 19 and I live in South Shropshire. I'm sure I will be meeting some of you soon!

Ed
    Nice one Ed.

Welcome to the crew. I'm looking forwards to meeting my cohort!

What sort of offer is it? Remember to email the uni. Ucas will send you a letter saying what you need to do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2011

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.