Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    how often you guys get your cuts ? which kinds ? i get a number 1 all over but my shape up sucks, lol after a week it looks ****

ReputationRep:
    I'm growing mine at the moment, but I get a shape-up around once every 2 weeks.

When I wasn't growing it, I usually got a really low fade cut

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tam_Diman)
    I'm growing mine at the moment, but I get a shape-up around once every 2 weeks.

When I wasn't growing it, I usually got a really low fade cut
    is that like a number 1 ?

im getin a 2 next time, so shape up is more visible

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yoyo462001)
    You know what im going to uploads my 360 waves :smug:
    lmfaao u remind me of my bro, THIS NIKKA is obsessed with his waves, brushing that hair like 1464451 times a day lol

how often u get a shape up ?

ReputationRep:
    well now, its every 12 weeks since im yet to find a black barba in exeter :mad2:, however when im in london its like every 3 weeks usually. Lol i havnt had my waves since sept, there cool but alot of hard work ( i aimed for about 250 strokes a day on each side) and brushing my hair in lectures might look a bit weird :unsure:
    fukin hell 12 weeks jeeeeze lol, i get my hair cut every 3 weeks

ReputationRep:
    Any of you man know how a shape-up can be prolonged. I seriously look extremley sexy everytime I get a shapeup but i need to find a way that it stays looking fresh for more than a few days after I get it done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Any of you man know how a shape-up can be prolonged. I seriously look extremley sexy everytime I get a shapeup but i need to find a way that it stays looking fresh for more than a few days after I get it done
    LOL IM BAKC, bro same here, i loooooove shape ups, got one yesterday, make u look very different but hmm yeah how long does yours last ?

ReputationRep:
    You know what im going to uploads my 360 waves :smug: and for purpose of thread yes i get a number 1 usually
    Nice hair

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.