Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I like someone who doesn't like me back watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've liked this guy for nearly a year and we've gotten together a couple of times but i he doesn't like me. I don't know what do to get over him cos I see him everyday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BelieveInMagic)
    I've liked this guy for nearly a year and we've gotten together a couple of times but i he doesn't like me. I don't know what do to get over him cos I see him everyday.
    That is life, get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    Just keep telling yourself that he might be fit/attractive/whatever but he's clearly a **** for ''getting with you'' if he doesn't like you. Just try and see him for what he is, just a guy that's messed you around and isn't worth your time. Avoid him if it helps. And try and find a nice guy or go out a lot with your friends to take your mind off him

ReputationRep:
    You (wo)man up and absorb the pain and frustration to fuel your burning hatred for the human species.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, it sucks. :console:

ReputationRep:
    Happens :console: there'll be other guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Just keep telling yourself that he might be fit/attractive/whatever but he's clearly a **** for ''getting with you'' if he doesn't like you. Just try and see him for what he is, just a guy that's messed you around and isn't worth your time. Avoid him if it helps. And try and find a nice guy or go out a lot with your friends to take your mind off him
    maybe he went out with her a few times to test the water? i mean that's how NORMAL people gauge whether or not they like someone?
    Or is that just beyond you?
    And just because he doesn't like her doesn't mean he's a ****. OP is not god's gift to men- no girl is. He's allowed to reject and lose interst in women just as women do the same to men.
    Feminists :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BelieveInMagic)
    this has never not happened to me, tbh. :sigh:

Oh, please! Don't be such a crybaby and deal with it.

Sh*t happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    maybe he went out with her a few times to test the water? i mean that's how NORMAL people gauge whether or not they like someone?
    Or is that just beyond you?
    And just because he doesn't like her doesn't mean he's a ****. OP is not god's gift to men- no girl is. He's allowed to reject and lose interst in women just as women do the same to men.
    Feminists :rolleyes:
    Jesus Christ, talk about getting defensive! :awesome:

By ''getting together'' it sounds like a lot more than just going out. If he didn't like her, then doing that more than once to 'test the water' is a bit out of line.

ReputationRep:
    Join the club

ReputationRep:
    OP, I know how terrible it is. It has happen to me as well :grumble: You just have to forget about him - seriously, it's not worth your time. Maybe you should go out with someone else to heal the pain or at least try to avoid him

ReputationRep:
    I know what it's like.
    I pretty much told someone last night that I love them & I got back "I wish I could feel the same way but I can't", it's **** & it hurts but really the only thing to do is accept you have feelings & just try and move on, seriously don't focus all your attention on someone who clearly doesn't deserve it. I know its hard but eventually you'll be over him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sakura-Chan)
    Jesus Christ, talk about getting defensive! :awesome:

By ''getting together'' it sounds like a lot more than just going out. If he didn't like her, then doing that more than once to 'test the water' is a bit out of line.
    hardly, it might take a few dates to find out someone.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you make it perfectly clear to him that you like him before loosing interest.

ReputationRep:
    offer himm a bj

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    hardly, it might take a few dates to find out someone.
    The object is to make the OP feel better REGARDLESS of the truth :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    tell him you have AIDS, i'm sure that will make him love you

ReputationRep:
    That was pretty much my life as a teenager. One day you'll wonder what you saw in him at all.

/Patronising tone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ATPete)
    You (wo)man up and absorb the pain and frustration to fuel your burning hatred for the human species.
    yup, that's what I did.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.