Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

need honest answers watch

• View Poll Results: Do you wash your hands after peeing?
    yes
    67.19%
    no
    12.50%
    only sometimes
    20.31%

ReputationRep:
    im doing a little project and i need your help guys! but i need you to be as honest as possible. the poll is obviously anonymous. please be honest and can i just stress that Only After Peeing/No.1/whatever you wana call it. NOT defecating. this poll is for both females and males...thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Only on day's ending with a Y.

ReputationRep:
    Portishead rock

ReputationRep:
    Yes I have to, I'd feel disgusted touching someone' hand after its touched my penis. Theres a member of staff who doesn't wash his hands, and I always see shaking hands with other staff members. :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    So only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Friday & Sunday? That's disgusting.

OP, you will find women will wash their hands after because they need to wipe it off, whereas guys shake so we don't need to wash our hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Portishead)
    im doing a little project and i need your help guys! but i need you to be as honest as possible. the poll is obviously anonymous. please be honest and can i just stress that Only After Peeing/No.1/whatever you wana call it. NOT defecating. this poll is for both females and males...thank you.
    you are a disgrace - an absolute disgrace - to your namesake

:haughty:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it would be jokes if it wasn't anonymous :teehee:

(Original post by Sephirona)
    Yes I have to, I'd feel disgusted touching someone' hand after its touched my penis. Theres a member of staff who doesn't wash his hands, and I always see shaking hands with other staff members. :puke:
    your penis that duttttyyy?

ReputationRep:
    The penis is generally the cleanest part of my body during the day as it's under wraps for most of the day (except when I'm with a shexxxxy lady) so there's no need to wash my hand as I don't urinate on my hands. I only wash them if I can be bothered at home, but I always wash them when I'm out because it's not fair on other people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    your penis that duttttyyy?
    No, it's principle that comes with touching your penis: do not touch someone else if you do so.

ReputationRep:
    If I don't touch my peen, which wouldn't have rabies or swine flu on it anyway, I have no need to wash my hands.

ReputationRep:
    voted no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoneGuy)
    So only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Friday & Sunday? That's disgusting.
    Or even on the days where before I go to bed I fall to my knee's and cry "WHYY???????"

But yes, those are the days I wash my hands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    (Original post by NoneGuy)
    So only Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Friday & Sunday?
    I've never seen someone actually have to explain that to themselves before now, let alone in a question as if they're asking for confirmation that they understand right.

ReputationRep:
    nope

if im at home sometimes i cant be arsed after a poo lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about you guys, but I was taught not to piss of my hands when I was a kid.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.