UK student fees at Trinity College Dublin Watch

baldwin7121
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi,
I am a student from the UK and I am looking to apply to TCD next year for history. I am wondering what the fees are? I have read that there are no fees for EU students but I am unsure whether this is still correct or not?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks
Becky21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I would also like to know the answer to this...
explosions hurt
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
There are registration fees every year for like £1500. There was talk over it increasing but i don't think thats happening now. Considerably cheaper than in England.
jcas
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey,

I am in TCD at the moment, in my final year doing History and Political Science! First the fee for registration is like €1,200 for us and I think that is the same for UK students! Have you thought about History and Politics? Although History is good, History and Politics is a much better course and more highly regarded..just a thought that might help too.
username330427
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
They have registration fees, but as an EU student they have no tuition fees as such. Bear in mind, though, that Dublin is pretty expensive to live in, and as far as I know, you wouldn't get any help from Student Finance to fund the registration fee.

I've applied there too, in case you were wondering.

Also: http://www.tcd.ie/Admissions/undergraduate/fees/ :yep:
baldwin7121
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Thanks for the replies. I don't suppose anyone knows when the open day for the History department is do they, I can't seem to find it on the website?
Thanks
jcas
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Unfortunately open days been and gone. It is in December for the whole college, there is no different open days for departments.
Paper_planes
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
yee and if your applying for spet 2010 start deadlines tomorrow or you have to pay a late fee
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (155)
45.59%
Pro-humanity (185)
54.41%