The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I would want to keep my subjects the same, which are Maths, Further Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
Reply 61
I would rather have changed my GCSE choices to be honest.
Reply 62
1+3=4
I would rather have changed my GCSE choices to be honest.

Same here... I shouldn't have taken Art and Music.
Reply 63
i'd probably done further maths and/or physics instead of pointless politics (at least for my uni course)
I would have done Chemistry, English, History and Art. :biggrin: Instead of Chemistry, History, English and Media.
I did History (A2), Law (A2), Psychology (A2) , English Language (AS) and Sociology (AS).

I would go back and do History, Government & Politics and English Language (All at A2).

I'm now retaking Psychology (FML!!!) Should have dropped it at AS! :frown:
Reply 66
I would have chosen Psychology, Biology, English Lit, Classical Civilisations and Critical Thinking.

Three of which I did anyway.

I definitely shouldn't have taken Art at A level.
devan5
I would have replaced Physics with Spanish, dunno why i didn't :banghead:

Exactly this. I did Maths, Physics, English Lit. and Psychology and dropped/failed Physics miserably after AS lol, really should have done Spanish instead.
Reply 68
toasteh
Same here... I shouldn't have taken Art and Music.

I shouldn't have taken Geography.
I would have done Italian rather than Music. Bleh.
Reply 70
I would. Scrap maths and insert philosophy.

That makes: Philosophy, Economics, Politics, English Literature

Too bad I can't though so I'll probably pick AS Philosophy next year.
Definately!

I do English Lit, History, Chemistry and Maths.

Although I'm probably best at Chemistry and Maths, I'd drop them two in place of French and maybe Philosophy. If not then I would go back further, do GCSE Spanish too and do A level Spanish as well. :p:

English Lit, History, French and Spanish sounds much better to me :biggrin:

I might pick up French next year, but if not I'll probably just carry all my subjects on since I find Chemistry and Maths easy, just boring.
Reply 72
i wouldnt have changed my 1st choice of subjects but i would have gone somewhere different as out of my original 4 choices i am now only doing 1 of them to the full a level
Reply 73
I would go back to GCSE and take French and then carry it on for A Level instead of History. All of my subjects are history based which was a silly decision at the time.
I would've done maths or latin instead of english probably, though I'm not sure that would set me up too well for my uni subject, and there's no way I would've changed at the time. Overall though I'm pretty happy with my subjects :smile:
Reply 75
I would NEVER have done chemistry. Instead I would've done economics, or history.
I'm happy with my subjects, but I may have chosen to go somewhere else, but even then I'm not unhappy where I am :biggrin: I'd have probably done further maths too :o:
Reply 77
I wouldn't even go near biology if i had a second chance.
Reply 78
Yes, screw Physics and say bye bye to Further Math
Yea, I'd have gone back and done Maths, Chem Bio and Psy AS, then Chem, bio and Psy A2 instead of maths A2

Latest