Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    HAHA, the Daily Mail just had an article the other week, where one of it's female columnists was moaning about how women are objectified over their looks and she then went on about the increase in male breasts. I think the overall point really is that females should just stay in the kitchen. Because when let loose in the newspapers or the media, they go on about such silly things. The big heady stuff of politics should be left to mature men in cigar smoke filled rooms and Sarah Palin.

At least the Daily Mail doesn't pretend not to be biased over it's news coverage unlike the BBC which has been taken to court very recently over bias ,and have you seen how the BBC is reporting Obamas serious problems with health care and the the recent election? Apparently the Americans don't know whats good for them and they should listen too the messiah..... It's a disgrace that people must pay for such rubbish and if I had any say at all I would ruin the BBC from the top down.

ReputationRep:
    that girl isn't even chubby :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sean kefw)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-epidemic.html

This campaign against people who are NOT superskinny is getting ridiculous. If i knew how to make a poll i would but either way, i felt totally disgusted at the daily mail using that photo, to describe obesity, of the young girl. Clearly she just has hips that she is trying to squeeze into a small dress but at least she has confidence to show off a bit of flesh.

Would they be saying she was fat if she had big boobs? NO! (not that we can see anyway)

Please join me in this campaign to say no to super-skinny!
    I dont understand? I have seen people who have been chubby and even fat, come out after 4 months at the gym and after eating less a lot more skinny? Is this journalist on something?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.