Turn on thread page Beta

iTunes issue. watch

Announcements
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Hey guys.

Is anyone having issues with iTunes at the moment? Mine seems to completely freeze and stop responding about 15 seconds in to any song.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    no. its working perfectly.

restart your computer

ReputationRep:
    Why would we all have issues at the same time? It's not like it's a website.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Hey guys.

Is anyone having issues with iTunes at the moment? Mine seems to completely freeze and stop responding about 15 seconds in to any song.

Thanks.
    iTunes is the bain of my life, I wish apple would let you use drag and drop rather then forcing you to use iTunes.

In my experience when it crashes you just need to re-install it or update it to the latest version....
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by theronkinator)
    Why would we all have issues at the same time? It's not like it's a website.
    Because there was an update a week or so ago and there may have been a problem with it? Much like there are when patches come out for software etc.

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.