Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Slim fit clothes for guys? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well im slim and tall and i have a hard time finding tshirts and hoodies/jackets with a good fit. All topman hoodies seem to be short and wide with long arms, and as for tshirts everything seems to have a diferent fit and half the stuff i buy goes back.

Any websites, shops, brands which cater for the slim guy?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Ed Hardy, well that's more for toned guys, but i'm sure it wouldn't look ridiculous

ReputationRep:
    Have u tried Blu inc? They have some decent garms there..

ReputationRep:
    All Saints, American Apparel, have you tried ASOS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpatel10)
    Ed Hardy, well that's more for toned guys, but i'm sure it wouldn't look ridiculous
    Nice one, ill have a look. Does this go for the t-shirts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    Nice one, ill have a look. Does this go for the t-shirts?
    yup

ReputationRep:
    Well it couldn't possibly look more ridiculous.

Almost all of Topman's stuff is designed to be slim fit. So you must be some sort of super ectomorph if it is too short.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Topman? The clothes seem to be designed for slim guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DeeDub)
    Well it couldn't possibly look more ridiculous.

Almost all of Topman's stuff is designed to be slim fit. So you must be some sort of super ectomorph if it is too short.

Im not uber skinny, 6ft at 147lb, i just like clothes to have a real good fit.
    Generaly i wear slim jeans and im after longer than average slim upper garments to suit.

Cheers for the input though people, ill be checking em out

ReputationRep:
    Ed Hardy is just about the most vile and repulsive clothing line out there frankly.

Horrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spongebob*No*Pants)
    Ed Hardy is just about the most vile and repulsive clothing line out there frankly.

Horrid.
    well you could do that with any designer if you pick out the worst looking clothes they've ever designed lol

Topman or Jack Willls

ReputationRep:
    American Apparel, All Saints, Uniqlo, Urban Outfitters, Full Circle, APC, Acne, Cheap Monday, Dr. Denim, Reiss

ReputationRep:
    well you could do that with any designer if you pick out the worst looking clothes they've ever designed lol
    Most people with half a brain think Ed Hardy is *****.

Seriously just no. I guarantee you'll look like a complete tool if you wear it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Most people with half a brain think Ed Hardy is *****.

Seriously just no. I guarantee you'll look like a complete tool if you wear it.
    Everybody is entitled to their personal opinion. In my circles, it's quite fashionable

ReputationRep:
    Everybody is entitled to their personal opinion. In my circles, it's quite fashionable
    Who's in your circles? Stevie Wonder?

ReputationRep:
    It's not fashionable. If I got 50 of my friends to wear bin bags, that wouldn't be fashion, it would be 50 people in bin bags.

ReputationRep:
    have you tried river island?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    It's not fashionable. If I got 50 of my friends to wear bin bags, that wouldn't be fashion, it would be 50 people in bin bags.
    the OP asked for people's opinions, i gave mine and he seemed grateful. everybody has different taste after all

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.