Turn on thread page Beta

yearbook comment! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey i was jus writing up a yrbook comment, this will go in the yearbook for evry1 to see. ..how does it seem

''usually time goes and we stay where we are. this time times will stay and we will go.
    thanks to the class of 2010 for the gr8 LIFE at st.thomas'
    cos' in the end it's not the times in your life that count. It's the life in your times''

and anysuggestions on what i could add to the end of the msg to say something like good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Too long. Make it shorter!

ReputationRep:
    Spell everything right and use correct grammar. That's all I'm gonna say - you don't wanna look back on it and be like "oh wow, I used to write like a retard, gr8".

ReputationRep:
    The best yearbook comment i read was "I actually hate every single one of you". The meaningful ones are ****. You could go for a "The Hangover-wolfpack" themed one. Your one is just tl;dr and you probably need to be high to understand it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.