shaving. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My bf and I were talking the other day about shaving and waxing. I haven't tried shaving 'down there' before and I'm not sure if i want to... what it will feel like after etc. and he wants me to start shaving. i need advice!!!!!!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You get a razor and move it in a suitable direction?
Zebracolors
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I find it moderately annoying to shave down there but I have been doing it for a while now. Its just overall easier to keep the area tidy if you do.

1. If you can't or don't want to get the area waxed, make sure you have plenty of light so you can see what you're doing.

2. Use good, new razor but but be careful not to get shave cream on the "sensitive" parts (not sure if i can say exactly what parts I mean) or if you do rinse it soon as you can or it may cause irritation.

3. Only get the parts you are physically able to see, you don't want to cut yourself by accident. You can maybe get someone you trust to help with the places you can't see.

Edit: I just realized the OP said this is something requested by the boyfriend. Thats great and all, I have heard that doing that together can be kind of sensual, as long as both agree to it. If the OP is okay with him wanting that, its all good. It is after all her body and her decision. Hope this helps, good luck.
Last edited by Zebracolors; 8 years ago
MeanMachine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
waxing is proabably safer, shaving might leave you with irritation and spots if not done correctly
Zebracolors
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by MeanMachine)
waxing is proabably safer, shaving might leave you with irritation and spots if not done correctly
Yeah I'll give you that. You'd just have to hope that waxing is done right. And if done by a professional its much better I am sure. Ideally Id love to be able to do that regularly but, not everyone can afford to have it done, I know that right now I can't.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (475)
91.7%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (43)
8.3%

Watched Threads