Turn on thread page Beta

Don't know if I'm still a virgin or not... watch

Hi guys am at uni and I've never had sex before but the other night I got a bit frisky with my flatmates friend who I like and well one thing led to another. He was wearing a condom but the tip of his penis only managed to go in like the very tip of it...but i was a bit too small and well it would have hurt if he went further. (I know the first time is meant to hurt for some people) But we stopped there and proceded to do other stuff. Basically I don't know if I'm a virgin or not... (and btw I know this is my first time having sex etc but I felt ready emotionally)

ReputationRep:
    Why does it matter?

ReputationRep:
    if it doesn't count to you, then no. It's not like you actually had sex anyway

It doesn't...but if someone was to ask if I was a virgin or not..what do I tell them? Would look pretty silly if I said I didn't know lol

ReputationRep:
    virgin tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Why does it matter?
    This :facepalm:
    What drives people to post stuff like this?

ReputationRep:
    I would say you're still a virgin, but you have gotten yourself into an awkward situation. It all comes down to how YOU feel about what happend. If you feel you lost your virginity then you did and if you feel you didn't then you didn't. Thats my best advice

ReputationRep:
    i would say you're still a virgin tbh...
    not exactly "breaking the seal" (:

ReputationRep:
    Well, solely for answering the question in future, determine whether or not your hymen is broken: if it is, then technically, no your not. Although it may have broken before that of course.

ReputationRep:
    I can understand why you're asking but it is what it is whatever you call it. I'd say no (meaning no you didn't have sex so you're still a virgin)

ReputationRep:
    Err I would say you are. Especially if you're saying you're 'too small' and it 'would' have hurt. Or perhaps I'm just bitter because for me it hurt like a ***** and I bled for like three days after.

Edit: What Kathryn said basically, although only you know.

ReputationRep:
    lol, how strange, there was a thread like this just a few months ago. I guess you may as well decide yourself if it counts or not. Anyway, don't fuss so much about labels, just go with the flow of things and enjoy your life. If you want to solve your dilemma, why not have sex with him again tonight, and properly, then you know for definite you're no longer a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi guys am at uni and I've never had sex before but the other night I got a bit frisky with my flatmates friend who I like and well one thing led to another. He was wearing a condom but the tip of his penis only managed to go in like the very tip of it...but i was a bit too small and well it would have hurt if he went further. (I know the first time is meant to hurt for some people) But we stopped there and proceded to do other stuff. Basically I don't know if I'm a virgin or not... (and btw I know this is my first time having sex etc but I felt ready emotionally)

Still a virigin - congrats! The end.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry, but this just reminded me...

Spoiler:
    Show
    http://21.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ku...hp2mo1_500.jpg

"I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him!"

ReputationRep:
    wow. just wow.

You do realise that the first time it will be painful and if it is as tight as you say it was either he has a massive **** or you were trying to use the wrong hole.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.