Turn on thread page Beta

im a guy what should i wear for a night out? watch

ReputationRep:
    Turning 18 soon! (about time haha)

I reckon il be going out quite alot with friends and that on friday/saturday nights. Pretty much always in cambridge where i live. what clothes should i wear for clubbing and going to bars and that? thank you

ReputationRep:
    i turned 18 nearly a month ago and all the boys i see seem to be wearing jeans and some sort of shirt !!

ReputationRep:
    Meh, i got another 6 months till im 18, cant wait lol.

Just dress smart / casual.
    Depends where your goin, but a good pair of jeans, plimsoles or a subtle pair of adidas classics. Shirt/polo and jumper/cardi combos.

First time you go keep your eye open to the styles ect.

ReputationRep:
    Nice dark blue jeans (not round your arse or full of holes), a nice coloured shirt (again not ten sizes too big) or a decent t-shirt or polo, and nice (not dirty or falling apart) trainers.

ReputationRep:
    Jeans and a shirt or nice tshirt
    or a tshirt with a cardigan

ReputationRep:
    jeans, shirt, suit/sports jacket

ReputationRep:
    something tight :hubba:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    something tight :hubba:

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    Meh, i got another 6 months till im 18, cant wait lol.

Just dress smart / casual.
    Depends where your goin, but a good pair of jeans, plimsoles or a subtle pair of adidas classics. Shirt/polo and jumper/cardi combos.

First time you go keep your eye open to the styles ect.
    Yep :yep: Gazelles <3

I will also add to wear smarter shoes at a nice club.

ReputationRep:
    i would say if your unsure, nothing is always a safe bet.

ReputationRep:

Wax first though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrycola32)
    i would say if your unsure, nothing is always a safe bet.
    Is that how you go clubbing :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawrien)
    :rolleyes:
    not got the figure for it:console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Jan Itor)
    Yep :yep: Gazelles <3

I will also add to wear smarter shoes at a nice club.
    Yea, gazelles are a win.

Heres my latest pair of originals...

Iv never seen another person in spezials and they realy suit a night out Pics dont do much justice though.

ReputationRep:
    Birthday suit. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Cut & paste guys in either shirt (especially lumberjack) + jeans + trainers or tshirt + cardi + trainers are hilarious on a night out. They are ******* everywhere, it's like a plague. I quite like wearing blazers myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wm123)
    Yea, gazelles are a win.

Heres my latest pair of originals...

Iv never seen another person in spezials and they realy suit a night out Pics dont do much justice though.
    i have some bamba's but i need to get some gazelles or some in the same style as gazzelles!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anae)
    Cut & paste guys in either shirt (especially lumberjack) + jeans + trainers or tshirt + cardi + trainers are hilarious on a night out. They are ******* everywhere, it's like a plague. I quite like wearing blazers myself.
    It's called fashion, hence why I assume your sex life is as barren as the Arizona desert.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernesto)
    It's called fashion, hence why I assume your sex life is as barren as the Arizona desert.
    Hahaha. You call wearing what every single other person is wearing fashion? That's not fashionable, that's about as playing-it-safe as you can get. Presumably you also have me down as a will-from-the-inbetweeners type guy because of the blazer comment. How kind of you. Of course I can't prove this but you are very very far from the truth kiddo. Enjoy your cheese clubs and girls munted on apple sourz grinding on you to the tune of calvin harris.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.