Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

im a guy what should i wear for a night out? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernesto)
    It's called fashion, hence why I assume your sex life is as barren as the Arizona desert.
    Noooo, anae speaks the truth.
    Any club/bar i go to its full of lumberjack shirts. Its terible, worn to the death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anae)
    Hahaha. You call wearing what every single other person is wearing fashion? That's not fashionable, that's about as playing-it-safe as you can get. Presumably you also have me down as a will-from-the-inbetweeners type guy because of the blazer comment. How kind of you. Of course I can't prove this but you are very very far from the truth kiddo. Enjoy your cheese clubs and girls munted on apple sourz grinding on you to the tune of calvin harris.
    You said.

Sounds like you're jealous man. Utter virgin lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anae)
    Hahaha. You call wearing what every single other person is wearing fashion? That's not fashionable, that's about as playing-it-safe as you can get. Presumably you also have me down as a will-from-the-inbetweeners type guy because of the blazer comment. How kind of you. Of course I can't prove this but you are very very far from the truth kiddo. Enjoy your cheese clubs and girls munted on apple sourz grinding on you to the tune of calvin harris.
    HAHA! This painted such a perfect picture.

What would you wear on a night, may I ask?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    Jeans and a shirt or nice tshirt
    or a tshirt with a cardigan
    just no :facepalm2:

no no no no no no no no no no no NO!!!

:facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Unless you're going out in London/going to a club that requires a shirt or smart shoes etc, who the **** cares what you wear? Wear whatever the hell you want. Some people rely too heavily on this forum, it's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Black shoes
    Dark jeans
    Smart shirt
    One of those thin jumpers over the top.

ReputationRep:
    Slim-Fit Shirt
    Slim-Fit Jeans
    All Saints Military Boots
    Decent Belt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernesto)
    You said.

Sounds like you're jealous man. Utter virgin lol.
    Mmhmm. I guess my idea of your average night out was pretty accurate then, in which case am certainly seething with jealousy. Women three years older than me paying for dinner and the hotel afterwards pales in comparison. Not a boast, just saying that I probably enjoy myself more.

(Original post by hassundlust)
    HAHA! This painted such a perfect picture.

What would you wear on a night, may I ask?
    Really depends - i'm 50/50 either going to a rave (in which case I wear whatever the **** I feel like) or going to bars, in which case usually go for some smart nice shoes (picked up some half price Paul Smiths in the sales a few weeks ago so those are getting a lot of wear at the moment), some dark or grey slim (but NOT skinny) jeans, a plain-ish usually v-neck t-shirt and either a blazer or a big chunky woolly cardigan. The most important thing is that everything fits right. You can wear almost anything and look good if the fit is perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rummang)
    Unless you're going out in London/going to a club that requires a shirt or smart shoes etc, who the **** cares what you wear? Wear whatever the hell you want. Some people rely too heavily on this forum, it's pathetic.
    haha im not 18 so how am i supposed to know? and i believe the clubs im going to do require some sort of smart dress... :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lawrien)
    haha im not 18 so how am i supposed to know? and i believe the clubs im going to do require some sort of smart dress... :cool:

You are right, sometimes its things like you will only be allowed in with trainers on certain nights. Basically keep it smart casual, shirt jeans and shoes (casual ones)..? no trainers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anae)
    Mmhmm. I guess my idea of your average night out was pretty accurate then, in which case am certainly seething with jealousy. Women three years older than me paying for dinner and the hotel afterwards pales in comparison. Not a boast, just saying that I probably enjoy myself more.

Really depends - i'm 50/50 either going to a rave (in which case I wear whatever the **** I feel like) or going to bars, in which case usually go for some smart nice shoes (picked up some half price Paul Smiths in the sales a few weeks ago so those are getting a lot of wear at the moment), some dark or grey slim (but NOT skinny) jeans, a plain-ish usually v-neck t-shirt and either a blazer or a big chunky woolly cardigan. The most important thing is that everything fits right. You can wear almost anything and look good if the fit is perfect.

im thinking il get a shirt and a jumper. Probs both from superdry cannot afford jeans atm, but being my 18th i assume il get some money for that later! hmm where could i get a cheap blazer from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imhiya)
    You are right, sometimes its things like you will only be allowed in with trainers on certain nights. Basically keep it smart casual, shirt jeans and shoes (casual ones)..? no trainers
    shirts with jeans sounds good

i think il get a shirt and get a jumper to go with it cause of the cold, and i want a nice jumper

ReputationRep:
    Jeans and a polo shirt?

ReputationRep:
    Shirt/T-shirt/polo and jeans.

You can generally get away with anything and jeans bar a hoody.

Don't wear a cardigen or a jumper out clubbing, you just look like a ****.

ReputationRep:
    shirts with jeans sounds good

i think il get a shirt and get a jumper to go with it cause of the cold, and i want a nice jumper
    Yeh true it is cold, i just wear a jacket but jumper you could keep on while in a club maybe..?

ReputationRep:
    Nice jeans, nice-ish shoes (i.e. not obvious trainers/white trainers), a shirt, a top (fitted) and maybe a cardigan

ReputationRep:
    Shirt/polo, black/grey slim jeans and shoes or plain black plimsoles will be fine for almost everywhere. Don't bother with a jumper or cardigan, if you're drunk you won't feel the cold that much and you will regret in when you're in there.

ReputationRep:
    Turning 18 soon! (about time haha)

I reckon il be going out quite alot with friends and that on friday/saturday nights. Pretty much always in cambridge where i live. what clothes should i wear for clubbing and going to bars and that? thank you
    Playboy bunny costume. :yy:

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.