Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,
    My name is Margaret, im 28 and new to this
    I have applied to Nottingham Trent Uni for the PGCE ICT Secondary course 2010 entry and should hear if I have got through to interview in the next 2 weeks so fingers crossed.
    I am wondering if anyone has any interview tips from their experience? Questions asked and subjects to research etc?
    If anyone can help I would be very greatful, im very nervous and would lv nothing more than to qualify as a teacher.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: Welcome to TSR.

Check out the Education and Teaching forum here on TSR - you can find people there who will have applied or are in the same position as you. (Also in that forum is this useful thread on Interview tips) All the best and happy posting

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.