Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 14 and about 5ft 3, i have always bought bootcut jeans because i thought they were meant to be the most flattering.

After reading something in a magazine i realise its not good if you are short. I'm really not sure whether i should try Straight leg jeans now.

Just realised i put it in the wrong forum sorry.

ReputationRep:
    Straight legs are better in general, they're more sophisticated plus bootcuts are pretty outdated nowadays. And you can wear boots over them etc. Also, they don't get all dirty and wet at the bottom (I always had that problem with bootcuts)!

Go into Topshop, Gap, anywhere that sells different types of jeans, and try on each different cut - straight, skinny, bootcut, boyfriend... take pictures if possible! And judge for yourself. Take a friend with you if poss.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.