Turn on thread page Beta

Really like this girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    So here it is, another in love story. Anyway, there's this girl who I really like in my school, she has recently found out I like her (I think), through everyone somehow realising I like her and people talking about it. Also when im there, and when she's nearby some people are like calling her name and tell her im there etc. Its quite emberassing, but I really like her. Any advice of how I could move forward with this, she only comes to my school two days a week. Thanks. Im not so sure about her relationship with anyone, on Facebook it says single etc.

ReputationRep:
    just laugh at how embarassing the comments are, let them bring u together so it doenst seem like everyone is forcing u on her...

nd jst talk! guys seriously underestimate the power of words lol

ReputationRep:
    Go talk to her

ReputationRep:
    Go sit next to her sometime, make conversation with plenty of eye contact, if she responds well then ask her what she's doing at the weekend!

ReputationRep:
    give her the eye, then shag the living daylights out of her

Talk to her what school do u go to btw?

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her otherwise you'll both just find things embarrassing.

It takes a lot of courage and that's because there is the 50% chance of rejection which you have to be prepared. However remember most importantly there is a 50% chance she will want to continue things so keep that in mind. We have to gamble to win good things so go for it.

ReputationRep:
    **** Her Up Get In To Her!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    This.
    In front of everyone's stares and embarassing comments.

ReputationRep:
    If you must be a wuss about it then start talking to her on facebook!

ReputationRep:
    Lol, thanks for the advice guys, but im too much of a wuss to even add her on Facebook, its damn hard. I really do like her as well, she so beautiful is unreal. Would appreciate anymore comments you can give, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Talk to her what school do u go to btw?
    Why do you need to know what school I go to? Out of curiosity,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    Its not lust, I don't want to go out with her for sex. Thats just another perk of being with her, rather I want a sustainable relationship. Btw, you're not bad looking yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sami092)
    Its not lust, I don't want to go out with her for sex. Thats just another perk of being with her, rather I want a sustainable relationship. Btw, you're not bad looking yourself!
    Don't fool yourself

ReputationRep:
    Why do you need to know what school I go to? Out of curiosity,
    Its her :eek:

ReputationRep:
    So here it is, another in love story. Anyway, there's this girl who I really like in my school, she has recently found out I like her (I think), through everyone somehow realising I like her and people talking about it. Also when im there, and when she's nearby some people are like calling her name and tell her im there etc. Its quite emberassing, but I really like her. Any advice of how I could move forward with this, she only comes to my school two days a week. Thanks. Im not so sure about her relationship with anyone, on Facebook it says single etc.
    Just go and talk to her, if she's only interested in becoming friends then that's an eventuality you will just have to accept, life will still go on.

Failing that, dress up as a naked spaceman and turn up at her door.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Don't fool yourself
    Im not fooling myself, its undeniable for me lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom.)
    Just go and talk to her, if she's only interested in becoming friends then that's an eventuality you will just have to accept, life will still go on.

Failing that, dress up as a naked spaceman and turn up at her door.
    Exactly the thing im afraid of, "rejection" I do like her, wishing I could be with her giving me I know its cliche but "butterflies in my stomach". She's only in two days a week as well, so its kind of hard to grab her attention!

Im sure I've seen Chris Griffin do that to his teacher Mrs Lockheart (sp?)
    Lol :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Exactly the thing im afraid of, "rejection" I do like her, wishing I could be with her giving me I know its cliche but "butterflies in my stomach". She's only in two days a week as well, so its kind of hard to grab her attention!

Im sure I've seen Chris Griffin do that to his teacher Mrs Lockheart (sp?)
    Lol :woo:

You need to man up and get some more confidence. Life is way too short to dither around, grab every opportunity by the cojones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WNS)
    Its her :eek:
    Im a boy, it would be normal to assume its a her, why the added emphasis on the "her"? It is a her!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.