Orgasm Intensity (Blokes) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
This isn't really a massive problem as such, more a mere observation that I was wondering if any of you have shared.

I tend to masturbate pretty frequently (1-3 times a day) and it's always usually pretty standard; you learn to know what to expect. And after many years of this 'learning' I'm fairly confident to say my orgasms have always been fairly similar (within reason ofcourse ).

Over the last few days however, whenever I ***, the pleasure I get out of it is wildly different. Now, it feels like someone turned the volume down, there seems to be sudden drop in the intensity of my orgasms, to the point they're a little disappointing, which is a reet bugger!

Has anyone else had this happen to them? If so, how long did it last before returning to normal?
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Some faps are good, some are meh, some should've ended an hour ago.
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
For me, it can vary according to my general health - if I'm not well, I don't have the best orgasms.

Similarly, if I am not feeling particularly horny, then I can (eventually) ejaculate, but will have only a mild orgasm at best.

On the other hand, if I am feeling particularly turned on, then...
Rogerio134
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Do 1 per day for the best results. or less.
Dionysus
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Don't do it as often and check your diet. Eating crap reduces your sex drive generally.
m45
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
how do u find time to do it that often =/
HearTheThunder
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Recently been put on any new medications? That can affect how they are.
Adrian101
Report 8 years ago
Stop doing it so frequently, christ don't your balls hurt (Blu Balls)? When I go 3 rounds with a girl, the pain starts to come after that. So I know it's the same for you. Once a week or take a break for two weeks, you need a build up.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
That level of orgasms is no problem for me. I have about a thousand a year.

Once a week would be impossible.
Corrosive Blossom
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I always knew when my mother told me to eat my greens, she had my best interests at heart.
Skylight
Report 8 years ago
Banana Skins.

Guaranteed for an intense orgasm.

@Above: ROFL.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (175)
67.83%
No (83)
32.17%

Watched Threads