Turn on thread page Beta

erm,ive neva used this site b4 so dont no if im writin in wrong forum ot wot..! ive got my psychology as exams in january n im just getin as much revision dun as pos b4 xmas.ive come across a qusetion tht i dont understand how to anwser. so if theres any body tht would like to help thn id b really greatful. the question is "consider the effectiveness of the physical approaches to stress management". ive got all the notes but wen tryin to put in an answer i just cant seem to get it wrote down in the time i would 4 an exam.

ReputationRep:
    In most psychology questions u gotta just write down all the info. needed (in this case the physical methods for stress management) then comment on wot u written (how effective it is in this q.). Thats wot I did and I got an A at AS (290/300).

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.